Declined Bot trail?

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Trisstar, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trisstar

Trisstar Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I understand why players aren't allowed trails since it would just cause chaos to ensue everywhere. But giving the bot a not to noticable trail would make it a lot easier to try and actually replicate the run by following the bot instead of trying to recreate what you see when you spectate.

Maybe it can't even be implemented, pretty sure I've heard this being discussed previously. Anywho, it's late and I can already feel my university future being flushed down the toilet as I pick up surfing again...

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, this suggestion already came up a good while ago and I actually tried implementing it.
    The problem is that trails in CS:GO are kinda shit and disappear as soon as you switch team/go to spec/switch stage etc.
    Or you have to draw them like every second and get a pretty "static" trail (straight line).

Gave up after trying for several days without luck, doubt I will try this anytime soon again.
    Thanks for the suggestion nevertheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.