Invalid Ban Appeal - YEPP***| kickback.com

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Downie, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: YEPP*** [#KiG] | kickback.com
    | steam3ID: [U:1:241535101]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:120767550
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201800829
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Balasan09
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198201800829

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    YEPP***| kickback.com

When did it happen?
    Just now, 04.01.2017 16:42

What's the specified reason?
    friendlying and advertising

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Hello, Watson here representing Yepp*** .

My client here received a ban today for friendlying and advertising as seen above under the question what the reason was.

Upon receiving the information about this ban, I starting investigating upon it. During my investigation I found out that my client has never used the chat function provided on the server.
    This fact could be checked if you would look at evidence piece #1.
    All I see is an empty chat log so it would be hard to do any kind of advertisement then according to me.

If I start to look further, I see that my client has the kickback.com link in his name.
    Is it really true that he received a ban, with as reason advertising, for having a community name in his steam name?
    If this is the case, should you ban people with other community names as well?
    If so, is even the FoG tag safe to wear, since it is indirect advertising according to the admin who just banned him.

Regarding the friendlying part, I was not there, not did I see any evidence regarding this. So I cannot talk about that.

If my assumptions are correct and the advertisement ban is not valid, a permanent ban for just friendlying is really overrated.

Yours faithfully,
    Watson

2. Enrimeus

Enrimeus alt_Human Member

This appeal is invalid as the time had been lowered to 4 hours before you appealed which is invalid to appeal since it is less than 6 months. Maybe if you check the ban and rules fully before appealing, you wouldn't make a fool of yourself.

[​IMG]
    As you can see, sorted before you appealed, check next time.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid.
    1.) every user has to appeal his/her own ban, no appeals on behalf of others.
    2.) ban was already removed and migrated over to 4 hour ban for friendlying.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.