Accepted Ban Appeal - Jynxii

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Jynxii, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jynxii

Jynxii Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Jynxii

When did it happen?
    5.3.2017 around 13.20-1.20pm

What's the specified reason?
    Aimbot

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I don't have any kind of hacks + I was playing as DEMOKNIGHT on 2 MAPS and i was playing as sniper only 2rounds on rockslide map.

2. Enrimeus

Enrimeus alt_Human Member

@n0name@n0name Me and other VSH staff are dealing with this ban internally, sorting and reviewing evidence etc. I wish to present the result of all this internal work before any result on this appeal is made.

3. Enrimeus

Enrimeus alt_Human Member

Okay, after a large amount of time being discussed and reviewing what we have, I feel comfortable revealing what we have agreed on.
    The Bluekr was the admin who banned you, claiming some very suspicous behaviour with your aim. Consisting of grenade and hunstman shots. 2 other people (GoldenEngi - SA, Moshy - Member) had also spectated you and agreed the behaviour seemed odd (so 2 admins agreed to have seen this behaviour).
    However, no evidence from anyone was provided to allow us to review these specific events and because of this, it is only right to say the ban appears to be invalid due to insufficient evidence of the events (although 2 staff witnesses may be argued as reliable).
    I will also show some extra notes that may only be seen by staff to review aswell.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Admin, Legacy Management, Moderating).**
    With all this in mind, I leave the final verdict to the owner.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Going to remove your ban, as we don't have any evidence of you hacking.
    Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.