Rejected Ban Appeal - Dicky

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Dicky, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dicky

Dicky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Dicky

When did it happen?
    how can i know this? if i wasnt on the server tbh?

What's the specified reason?
    "Strafehacking / AHK" (from source bans i still didnt get the proofs that im using something but whatever)

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    as i said in previous appeal cause the reason/reasons are wrong? i still waiting for proof that im using something or whatever, but the rizor guy prolly cant deal with it that im top 4 on the world ljer, also he upload any shit mp4 pretty bad quality vid where i can see nothing?, what the hell is wrong with this "demo" or whatever it is? i didnt see there anything "bad" or something against the rules, so tell me the real reason of ban, cause im confused at this point, else! if im "strafehacker" why i am not banned on hoc ?(house of climb the hugiest kz community) hm? just explain me, cause its pretty interesting how those stuff are going, i even sent in my previous appeal SPECIAL JUMPSTATS GRAPHS, WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY STRAFES AND HOW THEY GOES in my ljs, so im disappointed at this moment. I asked rizor on pm why i am banned? but prolly he dont give a f*ck, cause didnt replied yet, so im waiting for the real reason of the band and ANY GOOD PROOF if you really think that im "cheater" or whatever
    If I'm cheater or "scripter" (whatever) what you think about this guy? (kztimer developer) he also is cheating? if he can 289 why i cant 287? just explain me, and if you think that this guy(developer of kztimer) is cheating too give me the proof, cause im really confused what the hell is going on here? if you wanted to ban me you should did it earlier, but if you unbanned me whats the point? i really dont understand it, and sorry for HUGE msg but this makes me kinda "annoyed". Rizor you should atleast reply on my pm cause i know that you have seen my msg in ur msg box, so pleas dont ignore me.

2. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. The reason isn't wrong
    2. We got over 3 minutes footage (find a small cut below). I got no problem to provide the entire footage after the 6.7.2017. Showing several times that this isn't legit.
    3. Why you are not banned on HOC? Not my business.
    4. I haven't answered your PM cause you can make a public appeal which you thankfully have done
    5. I dont know if the kztimer developer is doing it legit and thats none of my business neither. Atleast he isn't still strafing after he ported back to his checkpoint like you do.
    6. And I can deal with that no worries. I do not really care about you being a top 4 LJer.

TL: DR we rewatched the footage with some admins and came to the same conclusion.
    But I do totally understand now why you dont want poeple to watch you LJing (like you stated) ;) and since you like to compare yourself with the kztimer developer it looks like he doesn't have a problem with poeple spectating him.

You felt unsafe the first time thats why you stopped jumping.
    You felt safe after the unban.

This ban will stay.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  3. Dicky

Dicky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/a/NzuDo
    http://imgur.com/a/OvBel
    http://imgur.com/a/Y6flG
    http://ljstats.houseofclimb.com/view_longjump_data_detail.php?jump_id=141388
    and you asked why i dont wanna you on spec
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/a/I6bVS
    http://imgur.com/a/UW4pU -Holy fuck those ppl actually are specting me, and i was doing ljs, omg it means that im legit at this point, right?

usually half of server is specting me when im doing ljs, im done with that... once i had 16 ppl on spec i dont wanna be spected anymore i hate it, especially if its newbie player
    I don't wanna be offensive or whatever, even sounds like that but...
    1. This is definitely "wrong"
    2. "I got no problem to provide the entire footage after the 6.7.2017. Showing several times that this isn't legit." - Then(at 6.7.2017) i won't care even in the lowest priority, but pretty interesting tbh
    3."Why you are not banned on HOC? Not my business." - Maybe cause they dont have proofs? and you too(still)? but whatever, your "proofs" are definitely cripple to me tho i am really advanced lj(i know you dont care tho) since cs 1.6 i spent alot of time with jumpstats, but who cares?
    My xj account (it proves tho that im not random guy like a newbie, maybe for you it's nothing but always something, right? atleast i give you something against your arguments/reasons or whatever but you still gave me just NOTHING and at this point the reason of ban is definitely wrong)
    XJ Acc(you can pm i will reply) https://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.85982
    4. Ye, but it would be faster, cause if you tell me then that you THINK that im cheater i would ignore it and didnt appeal the ban, but at this point i had to do the appeal, cause it makes me confused as hell.
    5. Ok, lets ignore sikari the devloper, but the 2nd part of sentence is trash to me, theres alot PRO players who doing it by this way what i did on this video(i know you dont care) also its pretty stupid "reason" or argument tho, cause everyone doing stuff by his way, right? maybe it looks fishy to you, but i dont see anything "wrong" with that, but whatever.
    6. Tbh i really dont care about lj stats(especially in csgo also for times on maps), i only care if ppl ban me without RATIONAL REASON... if there are no proofs,good arguments or something helpful to ban me, thats pretty bad buddy
    "You felt unsafe the first time thats why you stopped jumping." - as i said i hate when some1 is specting me.
    "You felt safe after the unban." - i just knew that if i wont let you spec you will be ban me anyways

I won't fight with you, there's no reason to do the battle in appeal section.
    Your arguments are trash to me and sounds cripple as i said before. I did everything to "counter" your arguments, and actually i did it clearly.

This is the last time when i reply here about my ban, as i said there's no reason to fight, cause this is definitely "fight" i'm too old to "fighing" about ban in games if i know that im fine and that im legit i dont need your recognition, so i'm fine, that's only your choice what are you gonna do now. Have a good holidays buddy and be careful at your holiday time.
    See yaa :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  4. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. Im not going to unban you
    2. I could and I probably will report you for a global kz ban aswell - got enough proof for that since I got more than the footage I provided you.
    3. Poeple spectating you? All (99 %) of the names I see there are n0names in the KZ Community - they most likely dont even know what a LJ is. Beside the fact that this isn't the ban reason. And I wouldn't ban for that.

Im KZing long enough to know that a certain thing about your LJ isn't legit and I got enough proof to say that - probably far longer than you do.
    Also after comparing you to the video you posted thanks for sharing this though.
    And posting any useless stats statistics won't help you cause you dont see the hack / macro in these statistics. Which to be honest is a nice try of you to try and argue with them.

Again this is my last word. I wish you great holidays aswell though.
    This ban will stay.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  5. $ikari

$ikari Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey!

Member of the Global Team here, is there a way to get rest of the proof?

Steam > http://steamcommunity.com/id/SikariCSGO/
    Discord > Sikari#1230

Thanks,
    Sikari

EDIT: Replying to the deleted message: Dicky didnt even want me here, Im not giving my opinion on Dicky's ban whether he should be banned or be unbanned. Im here for the proof

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  6. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yet you get a global kztimer member to reply here? Funny one you are

7. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Original footage was 2:26. I've cut out most of the unrelevant scenes.

Sorry for the quality but all relevant things are visible.

Make sure to take an exact look at this timeframes:

11-13
    29-31
    32-33
    38-39
    44-45
    1:31 - 1:33
    1:36 - 1:37
    1:42 - 1:43

Side note:
    Have been banned on HoC aswell for Scripts/Hacks.
    https://bans.houseofclimb.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Dicky&advType=name
    Unbanned because of lack of evidence.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  8. $ikari

$ikari Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey!

Unfortunately, after a discussion with the global team, this is not enough proof for a global ban. So no global ban will be issued. However you are free to keep the ban on your community, of course.

Thanks,
    Sikari

9. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Global bans are up to you. So that's your decision. Doesn't change the fact that this is 100% not legit. Therefor this ban will stay in our community yes. Not even the tolerated scripts would explain his strafes after he is porting back to checkpoints.

But keep in mind:
    This clearly shows how worthless jumpstats are currently. And it is actually damaging the reputation of KZ somehow aswell. In my opinion all kind of tolerated scripts including the crouchjump should actually also be disabled when not making a run. No reason to keep them if they are not allowed within a run anyway.

Can be closed.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.