Rejected Admin Report - Smile

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Lucky7, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky7

Lucky7 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Smile

Date/time
    23.09.2017 17.30

Server
    CSGO - Surf Skill [Tier 1-3] | Timer | Store | EU2-18

Description
    So i was doing my casual surfing chilling and i did not like the map and i rtv'd 10seconds later smile starts complaining to me becaus apparently i just come to servers and rtv and that is apparently not acceptable so i start talking shit like i always do and he just gave me a week ban for this. So is it acceptable for the admin to start flaming me becaus i just want to change the map and as soon as i say something negative towards him, he just can ban me

Evidence
    Dont have since he instabanned me

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]
    Chatlog for the record
    @Smile@Smile What was your point of view of this

3. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    so 1st i didnt flame you i just asked you something because u were rude to another guy

2nd this is what u did today http://prntscr.com/goqj56 , this is u been disrespectful to me and koga 3 days ago http://prntscr.com/goqjsl and this is from a while back that i've find on your chat logs yesterday https://prnt.sc/goqjhv ,

3rd you got a ban from koga for inappropriate language 4 days ago and u keep on flaming all the time and being ironic and disrespectful

so the ban is justified and next time look at your tongue and dont blame the admins because u are mad over a 1 day ban.You make things worst

edit: this is what i asked u http://prntscr.com/goqlqv

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    so after a conversation i had with the admin team i decided to reduce your ban length to 1 day

i also want to apologise because its my fault that i challenged you..i know it was a bit stupid and i know that it was a reason that you got angry

although please try to be more polite on all servers.

5. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    With that said I will close this report. Smile is new to the ban thing and overreacted a bit. It was a mistake out of inexperience, I hope you can accept that.

And I read through your chatlog, maybe DO tone it down a bit.

Closed

6. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    With that said I will close this report. Smile is new to the ban thing and overreacted a bit. It was a mistake out of inexperience, I hope you can accept that.

But do keep in mind Lucky7, we do not tolerate such a behaviour on our servers. so please keep an eye on what you say.
    Yes you are allowed to rtv, there is a reason why it's a thing. But don't start insulting just because someone else went a bit too far, challenged you, triggered you, whatsoever.
    If you feel offended by somebody use ingame the command !report, or do as you just did now and write a report on our forum.

Thanks for the report nonetheless.

closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.