Resolved Admin Report Jettan's Horse

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by chickpoint, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi guys,

I know we approved the application of Jettan's Horse a day ago, but I think he is not the person cut out for the job here. In half an hour of time I found various violations of our rules which I even warned him for it before. Let me know what you guys think.

Spawncamping and then Teleporting away when low on health (Witness @Spartan@Spartan)
    Slaying players who are playing music in the disco of MarioKart (Witness Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Information not sure if he is on the forums)
    Giving buddha to other players (Proof: http://chickpoint.nl/share/hl2_2016-03-28_18-26-18.jpg )
    Supporting roofing (Proof: http://chickpoint.nl/share/Screenshot (7).png )

And the overall language used against other players and admins:
    Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Chat History

All by all I plead that this is not the right person for the job.

Greetings,

Chickpoint

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  2. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, i dont think Jettan is "used to" the "new" ways of behaving as an admin, a lot has changed since he left.

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He favoritises his regulars pretty hard, as seen by his most recent chatlogs alone.
    They also openly mock Chickpoint once he leaves, very mature.

4. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I actually had a bet going that I would've gotten reported in like a week or so, but I guess I owe someone some money

I'm starting with stating the obvious, leaving this community for a long time and coming back thinking it was all the same surely was not a great idea, as I already talked with @Spartan@Spartan about which things are cool-os and which things are bad-os, hence I sincerely apologize if someone got triggered or hurt in the deep of their soul. sure, I wasn't smart enough to ask istantly, but I surely thought things weren't different on a place where in the forums/discord, such language is used on adaily basis. I'm a huge example of shit talking, being Italian. I also want to state that the pics are out of place, as I de-buddha'd someone (because I really don't use !mortal) and the second one I actualyl shot the guy who was roofing.
    Also, the whole "spawncamping" was about a lot of players getting out of spawn and trying to get back inside to refill health, and because I was scout for a majority of time, I tried using his little weak legs to catch them. when I was playing soldier, I did the same.

because internet drama is famous and I'm ahuge fan of it, you also stated that RED's spawncamping issues wasn't "any of your matters" (not exactly what I said but I'm really excited that I got reported I'm not even going to check the chatlogs) and leaved it to me to solve even being new. but who am I to judge that

after all of this useless wall of text, I sincerely hope I've been clear enough and I truly apologize for hurting someone's feelings and triggering a couple of PTSDs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  5. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Regarding to the buddha, I have warned you for that before. After I "left" you applied buddha again.

If you are in need of help there are always admins around who can help you, instead of giving salty comments you can ask for it.

Nevertheless I can dig through your command history and find a lot of commands which use is out of place but let's not drag that in either. I hope you understand I myself wont accept such salty comments, especially not behind someones back. This lacks of respect for your fellow admins and probably also the other players. Therefore I strongly suggest you're going to read the rules, you can find here on the forums. http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/8053-admin-rules.html

6. CheekyPJ

CheekyPJ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is so damn pathetic... I actually died a little inside.. I'm sorry that's the worst reason I've ever heard x'D

7. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [that was a joke]

8. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The rules haven't actually changed much since you first left, so not knowing them wouldn't be a proper issue.

[Stupid joke btw]

9. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    it wasn't even a "I don't know the rules, what's going on here", it was about what's legal and what isn't anymore, and I'm absolutely surprised by the amount of no-nos for a Mario kart server

10. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin abuse drives even active players away, no players = no servers

And talking about is something legal and not is kinda the same as the rules for admins, isn't it?

11. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I yet have to understand where I've been abusive. I did buddha someone the same way I !robot someone because they asked me for it. and it is obvious that I favorize for my friends, but it's not like I did anything huge with my so cool amazing powers. also, it's not like any other MK admin's been online in the other, let's shoot for the stars, months? even tho Watson assigned me no supervisor I still get someone to log in after a pretty long time of not being there at all, gets a little bit on my nerves, but I'm just trying not to drown and showing off my dyslexic skills in typing

12. Fumaken

Fumaken Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. He bhuddad himself and his friend to have a duel, they didn't attack anyone else.

2. He didn't slay people in the music room, I killed them, he merely issued a warning to the players spamming music.

3. The language he uses may be inappropriate but only when talking to his friends.

4. He actually did his job (slaying spawn campers and roofers)

5. He's the only admin active for over an hour hour in my entire play time on the mariokart server accumulatively.

6. You only watched him for 20 minutes

13. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So now he is recruiting his friend to vouch for him? I doubt that people with less than 1% forum activity have much to say in this.

14. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I could say the same about chickpoint, as all of the accusations are partially true. the part that's true, however, is really smaller than the actual thing that was going on. but again, I guess that defenting yourself online after you've done ouchies with your words is highly wrong

15. Fumaken

Fumaken Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He didn't recruit shit, it's just unjust what is happening here we could bring more witnesses if you want? Besides what does forum activity have to do with what happens in game. Jeez.

16. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The fact that people don't know you could possibly have something to do with your liability over this issue, wouldn't it?

So, it won't help to bring more witnesses nobody really knows.

17. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Fuma,
    Don't respond here, Your word as one of the rule breakers counts for little.
    He did slay someone for changing the track, Once.
    He has not slain any spawncampers or roofers when I have been online with him yet.
    Ofcourse there are no other admins on, he is the only MK admin.
    He watched a lot longer than 20 mins.
    He has tp'd himself but that has been explained as unacceptable and such.
    He hasn't done a good job yet, but it also does not mean he cannot do a good job.

I am not saying hes a bad admin, he is just needing to learn from his mistakes and learn that we are a different community then before and it requires a bit more professionalism.

18. Fumaken

Fumaken Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Who even cares about some forum gunking autists, you want players on your servers, I've probably played on your Mario kart server than any of you. So when it comes to the server, I know a lot. I really couldn't care about some people I don't know and never seen play on Mario kart. As long as we have someone to ban hackers, we'll be happy. I'm amongst the many regulars on Mario kart, we of all the people know what goes on there, not some forum buddies.

19. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Gonna stop this all here.
    Will provide a verdict soon.

20. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is quite provoking and unnecessary, dont you think?

Normal person that joined the server. Noone was looking at your mistakes. This couldve been a report from a normal player. Hes no supervisor.

Dont play the poor victim card here. People are accusing you of doing something wrong. Accept it or explain your point of view so others can understand why you think that you are not guilty of the accused things. There is no need to play bullied boy.

All i had on my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.