Rejected Admin Report - Duchess

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by ☮QQb_dQQ☯ csgosell.com, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☮QQb_dQQ☯ csgosell.com

☮QQb_dQQ☯ csgosell.com Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Duchess

Date/time
    11.12.2017 3:30

Server
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    She made up her own rule with a bannable outcome, wich we might not hear if we had her muted.

Me and another Surfer where having a conversation about Nazis, the econimy system of diffrent countries and about or school life.
    After ~3 Hours of conversating the Admin Duchess joined the server and told us to stop making jokes about it because other poeple (trolls) will join the server and "anoy" the server so her way of getting us quite was to threaten us with an Ban (Video evidence will be provided by Duchess).
    we were kinda "okay" with that, until the whole server wasnt calm anymore and most of the people where "screaming, talking very loudly" (her included) so she gave us an tipp how to mute particular people, we (me and the guy i had the conversation with) then asked her whats about if an Admin have a warning for us because we broke a rule or are about to break a rule, her awnser was to not break rules (whats self explaining) and to go read the rules of the Server.

Evidence

2. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi! I'm glad you decided to make the report! So let's give a bit of overview of everything that had transpired during this trivial situation of ours.
    The demo is available here: http://demos.f-o-g.eu/game3/176_57_128_36-27025/autorecord_11_12_2017_03_21_32-2102.zip

At the time of 5:15 in the demo, the other player and yourself had mentioned something about Nazis. At this point, I'm on guard. And then at 6:35, this persisted with small jokes. And then finally, a joke was made saying "I like to call German people Nazis; they like to--what do you call it--get so angry." AT THIS POINT is where I come in and ask to please avoid the topic of Nazis or anything of the sort so that trolls don't join and find it something that's okay to joke about. That's when the fun begins, yes?

Here's a saucy part. After I had told you what is written above, at the time of 10:35 in the demo, you decided to say, "Hitler did nothing wrong." That alone is perma-bannable and truthfully if it were anyone else you probably would have been banned. But, let's move on.

From then until about 27:00 you decided to stay quiet. And then once you started speaking, you started making comments about the regulars (which is fine, everyone is allowed their opinion. You guys do you).

Coming in at about 28:00, you and this other player decided to ask if it was legal to mute the admin. I replied with, "Yes, but if you do something that's against the rules and you can't hear me when I warned you, that's your fault." Now, I agree, I should also put it in text chat. However, the next reply of "Just read the rules/follow the rules," was not intended to be a cocky reply. I actually meant that, and it's common sense either way. At some point one of you even typed !rules in the text chat.

Now, I would like to add (now that proof is present in your own eyes) that when I had asked you to quit speaking and joking of anything Nazi related, I had asked you nicely. I did not turn rude or irritable until you began to disrespect me.

For the 'making up my own rule' part. I never once said that you will be banned if you continued talking about it since you guys were AT SOME POINT having an intellectual conversation (which I even said in the demo provided, I did not have a problem with. I had a problem with the jokes.) I do not favor people joking of anything involving Nazis (which you and your friend did several times), so I asked you to stop so that anyone who may be joining won't hear it and find it okay to do.

With that, I'm finished. Have a good one.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  3. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Hold on "she made up a rule that was a bannable offense".

So, you mean to tell me that joking about nazis isn't bannable on any public server you have played on? Please send me a link to those servers, because im down all day for dark shit.

But seriously, come on dude.

4. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.