Invalid Admin Pudgey

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by FireFish2002 | trade.tf, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

FireFish2002 | trade.tf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was recently banned for the reason 'spawncamping'
    There are several reasons why I didn't like this. Firstly, I was trying to join the other team, but I couldn't because of the numbers of afk people in that team. The exact story of how I banned is here:
    It was a good day, I had been quite successful with some trades and was feeling rather happy with my success. I joined another random trade server, Fog, which I just found. It was a good server, until that terrible day...
    I was playing on the server as medic to help my team push out of spawn. The tables quickly turned as out team pushed them back. There was one sniper who annoyed me the most, He was just behind the spawn line, shooting at me. So, I decided to kill him, I pulled out my blutsauger and began shooting syrnges at him. Then before I knew it, BAM, I was banned for a day.
    The second reason for why I didn't like this was how he acted afterwards. I told him the story and he replied with '*SA* Pudgey : Well, you just kinda admitted spawncamping and: *SA* Pudgey : You fucking idiot.
    This made me quite angry, as you would imagine. He didn't justify his actions and banned me for no valid reason.

Admin name:pudgey
    Time (format dd.mm.YYYY HH:mm):11.04.2016 19:43
    Server:Trade/Idle :: F-o-G.eu - !backpack - !pc
    Description (describe what happend):shown above
    Witness (optional):none

Proof (images, videos, demos): Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 18.05.13.png
    This is the only one because I wasnt recording at the time of the ban.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Okay, first of all, my language was pretty terrible towards you just now I admit that, sorry.

You're forgetting the rude way you tried to get your point across on mic, if we need witnesses the entire server heard what he did and I can name a few if need be.

I dont ban without an actual reason to do so, i'll be honest, I dont really like banning people. I cant remember when I banned you and why until you told me as there are massive amounts of spawncampers I have to deal with daily. I always warn people twice before issuing a ban as spawncamping is really heavy there but they usually back off after the first warning, in your base however you must not have moved at all. Just learn not to do it, noone cares if it was a medic you were playing shooting syringes at snipers right outside the spawn you were spawncamping and its against the rules me and half of the server mentioned that to you when you were running your mouth trying to be all aggressive about it.

tldr; i dont make unreasonable bans, you must have ignored my warnings

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  3. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please use the TEMPLATE when making a report.

5. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also, I pointed out that the admins are 'terrible' and Im sorry for that too, but I just joined quickly and shot just a few syringes and I was banned, there were no 2 warnings, you may have warned others, but not me. That was the first act of spawncamping I did. I didnt ignore any warnings because there were none given at the time I was banned.

6. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Im trying to say he warned others before I even went near there spawn, when I was trading.

7. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    When you say i warned "others" when i paste my csay "no spawncamping" it applies to EVERYONE

8. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

With behaviour like this I highly doubt you were being nice while talking on mic either. Anyways, you are saying he banned you for "no valid reason " but is it really so? You mentioned later on that he warned others about spawncamping so why would you even go near the spawn in first place? Oh right, I forgot that some children just don't have enough mental capacity to understand what they read. Also, it's one day ban, a warning. Should just grow the fuck up and quit crying about everything (unreasonable ban, offensive language etc.) since you obviously do break rules and also use offensive as well.

9. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He may have warned others while I was in a trade, but when I got out of the trade I wasn't aware of the warnings and therefore, shouldn't have been banned.

10. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    also, that was when somebody was trying to get the whole server to ban me for a high pitched voice and stuff. I was being targeted by a lot of people and that was one of the things I said back to him getting people to target me. I have never sworn on voice chat, because of my parents. Also, mr Chale, dont get into arguments you know nothing about. as I stated before, I was busy trading while the warnings were given out. I then returned from trading to be banned from 1 instance of 'spawncamping'.

i didnt see the warnings, I was busy trading!

i didnt see the warnings, I was busy trading! I have also seen some more reports of pudgey and have realised you have had to tell him to improve. It makes sense now.

I think, because he was angry at people spawncamping, he decided to ban everyone that shot into the area of their spawn. Thats my explanation

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  11. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Past reports have nothing to do with the current ones, we get occasional people who dont understand the rules.

Now, first of all. If you didnt know that spawncamping wasnt allowed, you should've read the rules, maybe? Common sense can be applied to everything in this report, to say it bluntly. Ask if you dont know.

Secondly, our admins are perfectly capable of handling certain situations in their own "special" kind of way, using csay isnt the most effective one, i've found out. (use msay instead)

So, basically what this report in on about, is that YOU werent aware of OUR rules and YOUR warnings. Also, you say that you werent seeing the warning as you were in a trade. But you just happen not to be in trade to kill a few people near spawn? There's multiple holes in your story, and different things that just doesnt add up to each other.

12. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    http://puu.sh/oqUud/5608954f1a.png

Here you say I warned others while you were trading, which proves you saw the warning.

http://puu.sh/oqUxW/833c090b3c.png

Here you claim you didnt see the warnings. Strange. Make your mind up on your story.

I dont remember any of this, the ban was 10 days ago you just felt you had to make the report now rather than then.

Basically, read the warnings, its easy to see and you admitted you saw them so why bother doing exactly what I said dont do?

13. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    look, bud I read YOUR rules and understood them, its just as I was in the trade, I left the trade and walked out of MY spawn and went to THEIR spawn and killed 1 SNIPER ok? did that make sense? do I have to repeat MYSELF again? I understand that IF i was to have seen that admin sign I should stop, but I didnt see one! so therefore, I can say that he had no reason to ban me. See MY logic?

no. I didnt prove u said warnings while I was in the trade, u seem to make it clear that u made some signs about spawncamping so therefore, I made the assumption that I missed them. ok?

If i didnt see them, I didnt see them, and I wasnt even near their spawn at the time, so they wouldn't even apply to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  14. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its pretty straight forward, if you knew the rules you wouldn't have done it, there is no way id have banned you for "a few syringes" im not like that. You'd have had to be just standing there firing those syringes for me to do something about you but whatever you'll deny it anyway, what I dont understand is why you made the report now and not 10 days ago.

This is the last ill say here, bye

15. Trisstar

Trisstar Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Now now pudgey... same goes for you, you said you remembered his aggresion on voice chat and you could give us witenesses (Not asking for any), and now you dont remember anything since it was a whopping ten days ago?

Anywho, this is just the usual your word against my word kind of argument which gets polarized and skewed to favor the admin since people know him... Can someone just go ahead and check some logs to see if he did his admin command warning or not? He didn't give out a warning in chat it seems like.

16. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @FireFish2002 | trade.tf@FireFish2002 | trade.tf
    Please stop doubleposting, edit your previous post if you want to add missing information.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  17. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can vote on the fact that when Pudgey and any other trade admin is on, I constantly see the 'no spawn camping' messages - that isn't an issue.

As for skewing because we know him, yeah, it's kinda why we voted him in - 9 times out of 10 anyone who comes to the forums for a 1 day ban is a nuisance in general, as proven by the chatlogs.

I haven't had a scratch of hard evidence to support the opposition and therefore would advise against taking the false 'upper ground' here, there's more than one admin who uses the 'don't spawncamp' message and there may have been another on at the time using it. Although, admittedly, it's a useless branch of this topic in itself, the guy knew the rules.

18. FireFish2002 | trade.tf

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Pudgey, look, I read the rules when I joined, I knew what they were but shooting a sniper who was SHOOTING at me from just behind the spawn door got me banned? I cant believe ur not actually looking at what im typing. I have said this before, read it before saying some BS about the rules.

19. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Everyone NOT included in this report please stop replying. We are getting kind of off topic with some posts.

Everyone that IS going off topic, handle this in private chat please.

20. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I really do not know how repeating that exactly same post over and over again helps with your case. Just let it be now and wait for the verdict.

Applies to everybody else too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.