Resolved Ach/Idle map change --> alot of broken Plug-ins

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Fin, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Okay, so now we have the new map, but the old Plug-ins aren't working, people are asking back plugins like !RTD and the Idle-rooms non-strange-removal.

Also, if the command +use would get allowed in the game console that would be 10/10

2. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't know for certain about the new map, but if the ufo is still there +use will cause people to stop in some point and make it spam the lazer there (just like I did sometimes)
    The toxic from rtd caused people to instantly spawnkill by standing next to the spawns and noclip allowed it to get into the admin console (now again I don't know if they are still there and the same as they used to be)
    Why would you want to remove the strange only plugin? It stops f2p's from killing and taking the point of idlers, to farm stranges

3. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He doesn't want to get the strange only-plugin removed, he wants it back since it doesn't work with the new map. read his post again

Buut yea, don't bring rtd back. It'll just ruin the server.

4. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    My bad, thanks for telling me.

I don't know how many rtd plugins there are, maybe if there is one without noclip and toxic. If so I'd agree with bringing it back, it was very funny back then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.