Declined A Buy Plugin for FF2

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by FoG | Tsunami, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoG | Tsunami

FoG | Tsunami Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've seen buy plugins everywhere, and I can guarantee you'd make some, if not a lot of profit with simple perks and such. For a small price, players could buy back into the game, pay to be the next hale, pay for all these neat little perks. Honestly sometimes (All the time) I wouldn't mind paying a scrap or two to get back into the game.

It would pay off in a little while. Of course, you'd have to have another bot for it, but it would be worth the time.

2. Doktor kengineer

Doktor kengineer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Buying back into the game is a bit steel, rewarding those who are willing waste scrap for screwing up isn't something that'd sit well with whoever's playing hale when the dead ringer spy buys back in after dr'ing around 11 times.
    The others i don't mind, i prefer playing against hale rather than as him. More challange that way.

3. Bunnie_Lord

Bunnie_Lord Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How about doing that with Activity Points? Like, each 30 minutes spent on the server, you get 5 points. For 50 points (300 minutes or 5 hours) you can buy Halenext and pick a boss. And for 25 you can buyback life, but only for the medic, hoovy, seeldier, demopan, snoipah or pyromaniac class.

I think that's more fair towards players always playing on our servers and not for dipshits buying back their lives for 2 scrap.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Buying Points is a planned Feature of the AP System, see my other Thread for the Prices.
    I'll see what kind of Benefits I can add for the FF2 Server.

The Price would be around 20 Points for 1 Scrap or so, feel free to suggest below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.