Resolved BigMac (76561198025506314)

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by ForteSP, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused

| steamname: BigMac
    | steam3ID: [U:1:65240586]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:32620293
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025506314
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198025506314

Commited a 300 bud trade with a MARKED SCAMMER!!!

| steamname: Earl de Darkwood
    | steam3ID: [U:1:105365603]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:52682801
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065631331
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/earldedarkwood
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065631331

Proof

TF2 Outpost / Item
    TF2 Outpost / Item
    TF2 Outpost / Item
    TF2 Outpost / Item

This is a 300 bud trade with a marked scammer and this is a VERY experienced user who has been trading for 4 years. There is NO WAY he should have done this

imgur: the simple image sharer

2. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198025506314-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.89082/ He has tried to report himself here so he can get himself off the hook but it's a load of bullshit. he's been trading long enough and actively enough that there is no reason he should have known Earl De Darkwood was marked. SR was also not down at the time of the trade and someone with his knowledge could have easily gone to TF2OP TF2 Outpost / User / Earl de Darkwood and seen that this user was marked. The user is also banned for being a marked scammer on backpack.tf as well.

ADDITIONALLY Earl De Darkwood had a private inventory. Bigmac is fraud and a liar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Note: He claims he avoids scammers... He has 14 scammer friends, lol

4. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    User has been permanently removed from the TF2Outpost community for this offense now.

EDIT: Ban has been downgraded to 2 weeks.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  5. BigMac

BigMac Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wow, all these statements and you haven't even spoken to me privately about it.

I don't know who you think you are but you have no right to call me a fraud and a liar, you haven't presented any facts of your own. Show me evidence behind calling me a fraud, show me evidence behind calling me a liar. Using these words without backing should not be factored into any report against me.

I have had a very honest history, I have been honest in reporting this issue, yet you for some reason want to call me a liar. I reported myself not to get myself off the hook but so I can have my say before a ill informed person like yourself reported it.

You say that I should have known Earl De Darkwood have you personally messaged me about him? Do you know what's inside my head?

I don't use Outpost to check bans, I was banned for a day for warning a users about trading with Wayne. They are not synced with steamrep and any user no longer listed on steamrep could still be listed there, I only know outpost as a trade website not s rep checking tool...to cut a long story short I shouldn't be expected to go off outpost when conducting my trades.

You use my long standing and legit history as a reasoning to say I should have know better, why don't you use it in the proper light and think he has been around for 4+ years and has never had a previous issue, this could be an honest mistake but instead you seem to be driven to get every high profile trader banned and take the approach that suits your twisted mind.

You have not added any of your input into the discussion that can be validated. You have only called me a liar and called me a fraud. You have called me those with no evidence.

"Note: He claims he avoids scammers... He has 14 scammer friends, lol"

Where did I say this? I don't see this anywhere... you just typed that out to highlight I had 14 scammer friends. I am not active in cleaning out my FL, my list fills up quickly and I simply remove people I don't talk to. I've removed these people since most of them were from the SourceOp days, and I haven't spoken to them in a long. What I am guilty of there is not being active in removing listed members off my list.

"User has been permanently removed from the TF2Outpost community for this offense now."

I have a 2 week ban which ends on the 1st of Feb. I had a perm ban but Helen corrected it and told me it was a joke that I was perm banned since it was my 1st offense. I have no perm bans that I know of in any community.

To highlight the below, why don't you take the common stance ForteSP, these rules i'm sure were introduced as they understand mistakes or circumstances could be had. But instead you have a evil twisted agenda on your mind.

First offense:

Item/Game trades: You will receive a one-time warning for any high-value item or game trade with a BANNED account or an obvious scammer alternate account. (This warning will be a temporary CAUTION tag that will be removed when you contact SteamRep admins.)

I've mentioned in the steamrep report that I welcome any admin to go on a live feed with me and go through my trades and see that I'm a honest trader.

To add to this you call me a lair no evidence or made up evidence but have twisted the report to suit your agenda. Where is this 300 bud trade you speak of? How can you claim it as a 300 bud trade when backpack.tf values the pullover at 110 buds and the Scorching Kabuto at 20 buds.

You are 140 buds off the mark. Or are you trying to claim that the items I gave up were 300 buds? I just fail to see where your getting this 300 bud mark from. If you believe what I paid was 300 buds and your on the train of thought that I've been around and should have know better, why doesn't your train of thought match and see that If i knew he was a marked user that it makes no sense for me to be crazily overpay for a item that's going to get me in the lime light. What do I have to gain if I knowingly knew he was listed, when your valuing what I paid at close to 3x the amount.

Honestly, there's could always be 2 sides of the coin but your twisted mind seems to take you on the path of ruining rep.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  6. BigMac

BigMac Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "SR was also not down at the time of the trade"

What a load of shit thing to say, how do you know? Also Steamrep doesn't have to be down for it not to be available to me...Do you have a link from my computer to the steamrep servers... firewall issues / dns issues / browser issues / CPE issues? I'm a Web Designer and have worked 5 + years in support to know that that is a rubbish claim for you to make.

Your reporting is you putting yourself in the light of a God knowing everything and typing words as if they are fact with no proof. Stick to what you can see and you'll see that I've been active for 4 + years, with a history of a clean sheet. Mistakes can be made especially when the system itself isn't full proof.

7. BigMac

BigMac Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So you can edit your notes but not reply to my questions about where did I lie, why am I a fraud? How was my trade a 300 bud trade?

Your reporting, not only mine but others is full of exaggerations and intangibles, like calling people a fraud.

Once again where did I lie?

This shit pisses me off because you throw these things out...Liar and Fraud just to make your case seem strong and to put the perspective of me in a bad light. I have been trading for 4 years + without previous issues, I've middlemanned many $500+ trades, Payed Pure PayPal $$$ for a Burning Team Captain (Record PayPal sale at it's time), given away many free items, tried to contribute as much as I can to the community... hosted many free Spycrabs but 1 honest mistake and I get some random kid who's only known for the reason of trying to ruin people reputations call me a fraud.

8. BigMac

BigMac Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just wondering is there a reason my case is still being processed but 13 cases that were created after this case have either been Accecpted or Rejected. I haven't been added and questioned by an admin. I've sent Watson a add to try and discuss this, I hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. I'm trying to be 100 percent open, If you have any questions or need evidence of something I'm more than happy to show.

Thought I'll add my case seems pretty similar to this one where OP has made a ruling.

http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/4816-dodgy-76561198034000060-a.html

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  9. BigMac

BigMac Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've been going through my trade history and wow FortSP you'll be eating your words If you were able to see it (calling me fraud) I've pumped so much money into this economy via legit key and bud sellers it's not funny. I didn't trade my way up scamming kids like many others. I welcome any mod to view my history with me and you'll see I am no harm but a asset to this community.

10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking as Resolved, OP has already handled this + this doesn't meet the 3-month-pending-case policy yet.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.