Accepted Gag-Request - Festive Mankymane22

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by DaJeroen, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi,

Yep here I am again, I believe I reported this same guy a while ago (not sure) and he got warned. Seems like warnings don't bother him.

Evidence:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I search "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" on GameMe chats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Also this.

If he has been warned before, as I said I was not sure about. Please give this guy a longer gag, or even a temporary ban. This is clearly spam.

EDIT: Found my old report: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/4364-aezco-mankymane22-player-report.html

In the old report he said this: [​IMG]

This guy is a complete lie.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. [FoG] MankyMane22

[FoG] MankyMane22 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You can't really classify it as spam, since I am not VIP anymore.
    Also, it's my way of chatter, so even if I risk the reports, I'll keep doing. And not to mention other people are also spamming lenny faces in the same quantity as me, yet you only report me? What do you have againist me?

3. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't have anything against you, I jumped on the server today and saw you spamming. I've seen others do it too indeed, but not as bad as this. You just keep on spamming your forced meme. Also, I made this report too, because I've reported you before. And nothing happened. And you told us

"For that action,I am sorry.
    I did not wish that to happen, I was overjoyed by acts of being friendly.
    I hope this is my first and last time."

Then atleast be honest and say you're going to keep on spamming.

4. [FoG] MankyMane22

[FoG] MankyMane22 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also, stop using biased reports. I've seen the chat logs filters, yet I've been only one typing it into chat for some times, that doesn't prove anything. Chat logs are perfectly fine, with my name only being dominant in one period of time. Once again, I find yoru stats biased. Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Recent Chat Log

5. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You think I'm biased? Start thinking about yourself first. You lied to every admin that you would stop doing it, and that you were sorry for you actions. Well this shows you clearly not care. That's why I reported you, ofcourse I keep a sharp eye on someone I've reported before.

Anyways, I'm not going to start a flamewar here. I'll just wait for n0name or Downy to tell us the final verdict.

6. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Okay.
    To be honest, you were the one spamming lenny the most and also Jeroen saw YOU doing it. If he saw
    someone else do it, i'm sure he'd report them aswell but you did it the most that's also why he reported you.
    And why did you lie exactly? You said it would never happen again, yet you post almost 1 and a half page.

I say we punish him.

7. [FoG] MankyMane22

[FoG] MankyMane22 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The time I was saying about to excuse was including my VIP period, and exclusively it. But how come, I am only one being reported, yet JustHarry, who has been doing it in even more quantity than me, is not even cared about? You shall think about it, I am tired of this entire FoG community.

8. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  9. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, first off, he didn't lie, he just said "I hope this'll be my first and last time", he never promised he'd stop, he just said that he "hopes" that it won't happen again. Also, I agree, he should be punished, but I suggest JustHarry and other spammers get their own fair share of justice. If we let them off the hook, I say we let Manky go free as well.

10. cetru

cetru Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, if you just take the last line of what he said, you could say he didn't lie, because of the "I hope" part; but then, if you consider the first two lines, there's no trace of truth there: the fact that he was sorry -> lie, 'cause he would have stopped, or at least reduced it, which imo hasn't happened; if he "did not wish that to happen", well same as before, but he still does it, mostly for unknown (I'd say pointless) reasons.
    Apart from that, it's not only the spam that bothers me, but the fact that, even though I warned him, he kept on spamming it. Not respecting rules/admins, well, that's something I don't like, at all.

11. [FoG] MankyMane22

[FoG] MankyMane22 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I would appreciate warning, but I haven't be warned anywhere in point of spamming. Instead, I was took off immediately to report. This is what really makes me wonder if some of our glorified administration show disrespect to me.

12. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    who the fuck cares if he lied or not, lenny isnt funny, i will never get the joke, he broke a rule
    easy?

13. cetru

cetru Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Keep on lieing dude, that's how to increase respect in a community. Totally.

14. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, if you had a proper sense you would know the first report was a warning already. And I'm pretty sure Cetru or someone else has warned you before.

15. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Warned?! Your first report was a warning. You don't need anymore

16. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I believe everyone has made their point towards Manky.

Now boys, I'd request of you all to stop discussing the matter any further. Ever heard the saying "Stop beating a dead horse"?
    Just let a higher authority close the thread with their final sayings.

17. cetru

cetru Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree with you Jozzeh but would like to point out a last thing: today, despite me warning again and despite this whole report, he kept on spamming the chat on Trade with his "original" binds, and he wasn't the only one doing that, there is kind of a gang of lil badasses who keeps doing that. Would be right to check on the others too.

18. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's probably the AEZ clan, they're a bunch of trolls IMO.

19. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Closing until final verdict.

20. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    A ban have been issued after received some side information about the reported party.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.