Implemented 1v1 Arena server suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by staneo, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Add scout rounds and deagle rounds to the current !guns plugin, add so that you can challenge over more credits against other players, current limit is 75 credits, i would want it to be customizable to over 1000 credits.
    Add ability to see each others stats like on the http://stats.f-o-g.eu/ page, preferably just typing !info <name> in chat?, doing this should maybe pop up a little window ingame or something. :)

2. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. scout rounds >> maybe but I personally think they are not necessary

2. deagle rounds >> no. Why? Cause there are already pistol rounds and you can choose a deagle as your pistol

3. increase !challenge credits to 1000 >> not sure about this one tbh. many poeple accept a challenge without looking for the amount of credits they got challenged for cause its only shown in chat and not in the UI. So I believe poeple will abuse this. Therefor my tendency is towards a no. 75 credits already takes quite some playtime / kills you are probably one of the very few poeple who got 20k+ credits because of the ZE events

4. What I think you mean is the Multi1v1 Rating and not the GameMe rating. As far as I know the only way to see it currently is by playing against this player in an arena. Maybe the plugin already got something like a toplist for the Multi1v1 rating and its not activated yet? I dont know though. Would be neat to have it.

3. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    2. Deagle rounds isnt really a thing yet as some people play deagle and some play usp/glock, often results in you meeting someone with deagle and you having a usp, which is the reason i would want deagle rounds.

4. I do mean the GameMe rating, i check the stats page very often for positions/points/kills/deaths, i check mine and many other peoples stats i meet in the server.

4. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    oh ok if you refer to the gameme stats it would be better to keep the current command !stats <name> and add the name then. Output should be in the chat then and not the browser I guess. Not sure if that is necessary though cause you can already see the position + rating of gameme when you spectate someone. You cant see this for the 1v1 rating thats why I was thinking you initially suggested that.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can add the scout/pistol rounds, no to both other suggestions.

Increasing the reward to 1k credits could cause quite a lot of people to start whining cause they lost that many credits.
    Regarding the web panel, there once was a public one included in the plugin release. Unfortunately, it got discontinued and there is no free/good alternative at the moment.

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Scout round already existed in the config, simply had to enable it.
    Additionally added Deagle rounds.

Both *should* be active after a mapchange, or a server restart (not sure when the plugin decides to reload the config).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.