1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retracted [✪ Swagbraham Lincoln] Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln, May 6, 2017.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

Poll closed May 20, 2017.
  1. Yes

81.8%
  2. No

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

✪ Swagbraham Lincoln VIP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name
    Swagbraham "Richard" Lincoln

Date of birth

Which languages do you speak?
    English, German, Dutch fluently

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+1

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    Including my 2nd Account - Donald Pump - 5 Days 21 Hours.

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?
    Other

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?
    N/A

Tell us why you're applying
    Hi guys and gals,
    my name is Richard. I'm 23 years young and i'm a Fraud Manager + Partial shop owner with my partner. I was born in England, moved to the Netherlands when i was three and moved to Germany (NRW) when i was 16, for a better future. Since then i have moved several times for jobs and I am now situated in Munich, where i will probably stay, since the beer is THAT good!

In my freetime i enjoy sailing, weightlifting meeting with friends and ofcourse: Surfing.
    Surfing provides a calming environement to the somewhat aggressive gameplay of matchmaking. It's challenging and still a chill thing to surf and talk to people, which i like most about the 1-2 Beginner Server. I have met some really awesome people!

I've been on this server for quite some time, I wasn't always active but i found my passion for surfing again. I must admit that at the beginning I've been a massive cunt, as some would say. I had more arguments than normal conversations. SIncere apologies to Yoda/Avaritia for that.
    Since then I've tried to better myself and be helpful and understanding, aswell as having some swell conversations with random people.

Why am I applying and what can I do for the server?
    Seeing the latest developments on the server and wanting to better the environement I've thought about this for quite a while and asked a lot of questions. Here's my conclusion:
    I want to be a functioning member of the admin team because i've been on this server nearly everyday lately and I've seen mutliple people Mic-Spamming and/or offending people with racism/nazism. I'd like to work on bettering this with a calm temper and an understanding spirit.

I do know, that i'm new to the Forum itself and i haven't been too active on discord, but im a normie, so i'm trying to adapt to it.

I'd like to hear back from you guys,

Swagbraham out.

PS: GameMe page of my 2nd Account: http://stats.f-o-g.eu/playerinfo/2397768

2. Lelensko

Lelensko Member

Steam:
    My experiences with swagbraham have been very positive so far. He's constantly helping people, uses his microphone a lot, and is usually just having fun with others. He makes people aware of the rules, and uses the !report function quite a lot aswell.

Even though your past might not be so great, the "massive cunt" you used to be is nowhere to be found today.
    I personally think Swagbraham would do a great job if he were to become admin, i just hope you can keep up with your current activity and not let it drop down crazy amounts.

3. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    You were very obnoxious and aggro in the server. You pushed the communities buttons a bit too much as well. But, I think that you still deserve a chance.
    You may not have been back to surf for that long but after getting advice from certain people to change your behavior, you actually did. You talk with people in a genuine nice way and try to help them when they are in need.
    As well, as you mentioned, since the current developments on the server, I also think that it is of need of new admins.
    I think you deserve a shot and I wish that you do the best job you can do as an admin, if you get accepted.

Best of luck with this application.

Cheers!

4. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

Steam:
    @Miller1989@Miller1989 @Lelensko@Lelensko
    Thank you guys for your opinions and continous support, whenever I had questions, I do really appreciate it!

5. Avaritia

Avaritia Absolute Savagery Moderator Creative Team Server Helper VIP

Steam:
    I would just like to point out that he used to spam music and get really salty and offensive afterwards when muted. There also was a case of him avoiding the mute, going to an alt account and claiming that it was his brother. Couldnt be any more of a cheap excuse. Now, I havent connected to surf for a while and cant really judge anyone here but i want to stress that you may please keep his past in mind. He had 2 bans on him as well for repeated micspam and being rude (which were along with many other bans removed from the database).
    I wont vote because I dont know your behaviour these days but i was told from a regular that you didnt improve from back then. That you are still toxic and insulting. But from here Ill leave it to the community if they want you or not.

PS: Replying to every message saying "Thanks" doesnt really look good. (Do it on discord maybe) Try to reply only to messages where you feel like you need to add something.

6. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

Steam:
    Heya yoda,
    thank you for your critique and looking at it objectively. I admit that I was a huge fucker and was quite the offensive one.
    whenever I am offensive now, I try to make sure that it is someone I actually know for a longer period of time and know that they wont take it seriously but in a fun way. nevertheless I greatly appreciate the critique and will try to further develop myself and my behaviour.

I'll take notice about not replying to every message to keep the thread clean aswell.

"had to edit, since the writing was shit"

thank you.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  7. Avaritia

Steam:
    Short reminder that we havent forgotten about you. Your application is under review. (Until then, keep your activity, etc)

8. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Creative Team VIP Member

Steam:
    Didn't you Lie about having cancer the other Day?

9. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

Steam:
    i have a tumor in the left wing of my lungs. That was no joke.
    I explained my situation to Miller and SpaveN.

10. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Senior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    I wont vote. I'm a tf2 admin, and my votes don't count towards your acceptance/denial. However, I like to volunteer my opinion.

That being said, I don't go to csgo so I dont know how you are on the microphone. Morever, your chat log screams, "I don't care about being mature". Here's why I'm saying this. I am reading through pages (some half full), of smiley faces, insults, and lel's. As an admin, you need to be able to seperate yourself from inmaturity and not to involve yourself with cancer. I don't see you seperating yourself in your logs. Only recently, have you made attempts (find it odd that around the time of your app is when you start acting better) to change your words.

What I read in your application and what I saw in your chat logs are two different people. Fix it. (-1 if I could vote).

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  11. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

Steam:

hi,

first of all thank you for your reply.
    As I already stated above: I'm w
    Hi,
    first of all, thank you for your reply.
    Like i stated above: I am working on my attitude and on my behaviour in general.
    What you've seen in the Chatlog might miss some context here and there, which doesn't mean that I can't learn from your constructive criticism.
    I still need to learn a lot and I'm willing to do so.

I started acting better and helping people at said time, because i'm sincere about my application and got some tips from friends on how to improve my chat skills.

I'll improve myself and will try to act more mature aswell.
    Thank you.

12. Avaritia

Steam:
    Don't you think you shouldve fixed all of that prior applying and not applying and hoping people will not notice or forgive it

13. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

Steam:
    Hi Yoda,
    I already changed a lot and i have improved aswell, yet I still think I can do better.
    I don't hope that people don't see my problems and behaviour.
    Showing that I want to learn and improve doesn't co-exist with that statement.
    However the community you and n0 deicde, if you believe I can do the above.
    If not, I will try and show a more mature me and reapply when i've fixed these issues
    in the given time.
    again, thanks for your criticism.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  14. ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln

Steam:
    @Avaritia@Avaritia
    I'd like to retract my application.
    Due to personal/health reasons I won't be able to connect in the next week/weeks.

My sincerest apologies to everyone.

15. Avaritia

Steam:
    Uh, well then..
    Thank you for your application and I hope get better soon!

Marking as retracted, closing & moving™

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.