Thinking about doing a detailed bhop guide

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' started by pryzzEE, Mar 22, 2017.

?

Shall I or shall I not

1. No, you suck

2. Yes, you still suck

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have been thinking about making an autohop/legit bhop guide. I know there are many out there already, but none are really complete nor explaining the stats exactly.
    Maybe I am currently not as good as I used to be but my experience in CS:GO and especially in bhop still should give even more experienced players an insight how to improve and may even perfect their mechanics. But I canĀ“t guarantee that anyone will improve after reading it( mostly pracitice reliant):)

Edit: Just so everyone knows, I voted myself, so I can actually see the votes of my own pull
    Oo and pls write down below why think it is a good idea or why i shouldnt do it :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. SilverSurferSteven

SilverSurferSteven Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have tried bhopping on the bhop server myself. While I could get some feel for it, I always like to read guides to get better anyway.
    +Can help beginners starting & maybe even help out some more experienced players (not sure how good you are)
    +Probably helps yourself by just thinking about it
    +Make yourself known around here, always good

-As you said there are already quite some bhop guides

I would say just go for it, but then again I am not an experienced bhop player nor really familiar with your bhop skill. Don't think it can go wrong tho aslong as you spend plenty of time on it yourself.

Goodluck with your future guide if you decide to write one :)

3. Chefkoch JJ

Chefkoch JJ :] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm just going to address one point - there are not as many bhop guides as you might imagine, @SilverSurferSteven@SilverSurferSteven. I don't know the exact numbers but I'd say >95% of all bhop guides only address legit bhopping on valve servers, which is completely different from auto or even legit bhopping on bhop servers.

+1 from me, could add a chatcommand for bhop that links to your tutorial.

4. ZeGermans

ZeGermans Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, you should most definitely do it.
    I'll start of by personal experience. Unlike the statement of @SilverSurferSteven@SilverSurferSteven when I started bhopping I couldn't find any guides to do some. Most of them explain only the basics as what a strafe is and how the actual movement goes. To be honest I still don't know how to properly auto hop.

+1 from me!

5. Lelensko

Lelensko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you have anything more to add than "Press A or D and hold space" then please do so.
    That's litteraly all i know about bhop. : )

6. SilverSurferSteven

SilverSurferSteven Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I kind of went with his statement, combined with the fact I did find some myself. I guess there are less bhop guides then I actually knew.
    Anyhow, I still would like to see the guide. +1 :)

7. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Guide for professionell Auto-bhopping (written by: Rizor)

Hold jump.

Nah just kidding. Some slowmos with strafing/ building up speed and especially keeping speed would be nice. Also using porters properly --> slowmo with keys you have to push. Never understood that. I'm always kissing the wall.

Beside the fact that I don't like autohopping. But I guess many people could really learn from that if the tuts are easy to follow.

8. Chefkoch JJ

Chefkoch JJ :] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not sure how detailed you want your guide to be, but I'd appreciate learning about stuff like this. Basically advanced movements skilled people do but that you don't really notice so much. My biggest struggle would probably be stair-hopping, where you have to press ctrl and let go of it to climb bhop blocks up fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.