Implemented !Extend for ZE

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Spartan, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As a donator on ZE I think a great addition to add to the server is an extend command for the donators, some of the maps played have multiple stages and sometimes you cannot finish the map, even though it could be a really good map and people just press 4 on the vote system.

Like with Surf having the extend allows people to complete maps and I find it very useful myself to finish the maps etc, I think it would have a similar impact on ZE as it would enable an extend map for good maps or ones which have not been completed yet.

Although this is just my opinion, I think it'd be a great addition to add as some maps are really enjoyable and hard and I feel like an extend vote would be epic for the server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Pleb (Legit af) ❌D

Pleb (Legit af) ❌D Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree with Spartan if you don't tell people to extend in chat and voicechat in time people just tend to vote for the first map to get the vote off their screen or maybe they don't know any of the maps and just vote 4 everytime.

Extend would make longer maps easier to finnish because even if you would win every round the the mapvote would still come up before you can finnish it because some of the maps are long and have many levels.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.