Rejected Ban Appeal - Continued

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Continued, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Continued

Continued Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Continued
    | steam3ID: [U:1:242779166]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:121389583
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203044894
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dazeoh
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198203044894

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Continued

When did it happen?
    18.02.2017 19:37

What's the specified reason?
    'telling staff what to do'
    updated
    'Yoda told me to tell you that your ban was extended for harassing staff' - Miller

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I have had time to think about my actions, and believe it would benefit mankind if I were to be unbanned from F-o-G servers. I apologise for my actions and although I believe the initial ban was unjust I agree that I was out of line and should have known my place. I will return to my position in the kitchen where I will continue to make sandwiches for the males, and from now on will remain quiet while admins assert their dominance. I will not judge a male admin who displays power in a way I deem unjust or invalid, I will instead sit... making my sandwiches. The only reason I asked to be unbanned was because I love the community so much, I cannot live without it. I need the toxicity and cancerous voice chat, mic spams down my ear and the other incentives that come with the community server package.

Just saying, I should be unbanned for the simple fact that the listed reasons behind my bans were false. 'HARASSING' as defined in the English Oxford / Cambridge Dictionary is

subject to aggressive pressure or intimidation.

"if someone is being harassed at work because of their sexuality they should contact the police"
    synonyms: pester, badger, hound, harry, plague, torment, bedevil, persecute, bother, annoy, exasperate, worry, disturb, trouble, agitate, provoke, vex; More

make repeated small-scale attacks on (an enemy).

"the squadron's task was to harass the retreating enemy forces"
    synonyms: harry, attack repeatedly, raid, press hard, beleaguer, set upon, assail, maraud, ravage, oppress
    "they were sent to harass the enemy flanks and rear"

That being said, I did nothing of the sort by simply asking 'unban me'. I was not aggressive, nor intimidating. I did not make repeated small-scale attacks on an enemy and so, the reason behind my ban is false, and in result unjust. You would not convict a criminal of s.18 OAPA 1861 Wounding with Intent if he had no intention, would you now?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    lolno

Stop being a constant nuisance. You can reappeal in a month. Maybe try working on you being so cocky until then.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Regards, Yoda

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.