Accepted admin abuse

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by iSage~, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSage~

iSage~ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin name:Dille Master (Name when he abused)
    Time 20-2-2017
    Server:Jailbreak ::F-o-g.eu - europe
    Desc: i was just playing hide n seek and was spawning in time with the startup time and when i was the last guard he just said : wtf latespawn and then slayed me

Proof : i wasn't expecting that so i didn't have any demos or pictures of that happening

2. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was unable to find details on this incident.
    However, I did find other abusive behaviour in the chatlogs of jailbreak.

[​IMG]

Dille Master was delaying. Rules state that you should always complete an order asap, even when the order is not specific. He did not do this, and instead he punishes the guard/warden who killed him.

Shotgun even says so, as you can see on the screenshot: "u need to do the order as fast as possible".
    Instead of listening to this correct advice, Dille Master responds by saying shotgun is wrong and doesn't know the rules.
    (Shotgun is the no.1 ranked jailbreak player by the way.. he can practically dream every rule).
    Others say the same thing, but Dille Master keeps insisting he is right, spreading wrong rules.

I think this admin deserves to be demoted, as harsh as this may sound. I will try to update this post later today to convince you all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright I have looked into the logs and everything now and I will split my results in two parts

The actual Report: I can not find any thing speaking for or against Godmok here, so its his word against yours, so unless you magically find some proof somewhere there is nothing I can do.

About Starfishs part: After looking at everything, I have talked to Godmok again and made things clear. This is a thing he should have known so I have decieded to give him a Warning for this (As this is a rather small inconvenience I will grant him up to 3 Warnings, of course anything major will lead to him instantly getting demoted)

The report itself is invalid but due to Starfishs part I will mark it as Accepted

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.