Invalid Ban Appeal - CaptainWhaleSharks

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by CaptainWhaleSharks, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainWhaleSharks

CaptainWhaleSharks Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    CaptainWhaleSharks

When did it happen?
    November 7, 2015

What's the specified reason?
    Paypal chargeback for a CS:GO knife

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I accidentally reported that charge as fraud to my bank, making a chargeback. I made things correct with the person I obtained the knife from, returning it. I have tried to get this ban removed before but I just didn't have the time. Now being off school and work a bit i have the time to sort this out. As anything that would help this process progress, I can link you to the individual I obtained the knife from if needed I do not know if he will recall me or the knife because of the time.

2. CaptainWhaleSharks

CaptainWhaleSharks Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    if you look at the rejected appeal the person wanted the support response, well here it is.

Attached Files:

3. CJ 1

CJ 1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey, first can I suggest you maybe blur out the email and your real name, if you don't want that information out that is, now second of all, may you tell us who this person was, (I don't know who it is so), so we can confirm you are all good with them now, and that you are both in good conditions, now the truth is, all you need to do, is give us evidence that they have the cash and you have the knife, and honestly, we'll be all good, however we need some pretty good evidence to support the other person being cool with this, sorry if this is unhelpful, this is my first response to a case.

Carl Johnson.

4. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is not where you make appeals for SteamRep tags. Those are handled at https://f-o-g.trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.