Resolved Report on Onelight

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by .ax, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused Name/steamid: Onelightâ„ /76561198072999396
    Time (format dd.mm.YYYY HH:mm): 14.11.2016 15:11
    Server: Trade/Idle :: F-o-G.eu - !backpack - !pc
    Description (describe what happend): He used tts, so that everyone could access it, without a permission from an admin. He blocked some people for spamming but asked for hats for payment if they wanted to be unblocked.

Proof (images, videos, demos): 440_screenshots_20161114151730_1.jpg 440_screenshots_20161114151413_1.jpg 440_screenshots_20161114151329_1.jpg

2. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ay me and Faggot already dealt with it but perhaps next time should be a more severe punishment.

3. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Onelight using tts again? No surprise. Onelight turns the tts off once an admin comes on. So theres not that much we admins can do when he's on, except join in stealth of course.

I do agree with Fahly. He should suffer more severe punishment. He keeps slipping through all the time.

4. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That's just plain greedy coming from Onelight. I know the man, he constantly has issues with TTS, be it a voice installation, or generally getting the program to work correctly. My personal experience with Onelight is that he is really inexperienced when it comes down to technical stuff e.g downloading a torrent tracker, installing programs via .exe files (YES, things that are THIS basic) I warned him before purchasing TTS, to bear in mind that, that is no simple program, continue at your own risk. My god i just shot myself saying that because i was obliged to provide customer support like none other, later ended up getting removed, because he's the type of person to give you a transition from a long-tempered to a short-tempered person, haha. Ultimately he had to bother the creator himself, same stuff happened, but we had no choice, so we got things working eventually. I feel like he wants a refund, but is too "shy" to say it to me or my colleague, perhaps this may the reason he charges for unbanning people. I'm a TTS user myself, but I refrain from using the in-game command. I talked to cetru about doing occasional statements, he said he's fine with me using it for that and only that purpose.
    tl;dr don't charge for something this simple, probably with the intention of getting your keys back just because of your lack of experience regarding technology

5. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The backstory behind his tts doesn't matter and it's very rude to talk behind his back like this so I say we close this thread already, no need for more replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.