Declined Sniper Pro's Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Trade Staff Applications (archive)' started by Sniper Pro, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Steamrep block
    | steamname: [FP] Sniper Noob
    | steam3ID: [U:1:99050325]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49525162
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059316053
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059316053

Your Name
    Justin

Date of birth
    December 1, 1995

Which languages do you speak?
    English

In which Time Zone do you live?
    USA Eastern (-5)

Steam Community URL
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059316053

Please post the SteamRep Block of any and all alternative accounts.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator, SR (partner) admins).**
    Do you already have Admin Experience?
    I do. Currently, I'm one of the Head Admins and Trade Admins at FirePowered. I've been staff there since September of last year, and I became a Trade Admin along with our partnership with SteamRep in July of this year. As a Head Admin, I handle any issues related to the forums, member/staff applications, PR, future plans, etc. I also have root admin permissions in all of our servers. Server-side work is handled by McKay/Rann for the most part. As a Trade Admin, I essentially do the job of what both junior/senior trade staff do here, and forward our reports to SteamRep as we do not yet have an SCA.

What experience do you have when it comes to scams and handling scam reports?
    As mentioned above, I've handled every report we've received so far at FP, as well as submitted a few of my own. I've also submitted a bunch of reports to FoG in the past.

How experienced are you with what constitutes as a scam? Please explain in detail your understanding.
    I feel I'm very experienced with what constitutes a scam, both from my 4 years of trading and from my position at FP. I've been trying to pick up as much information and guidance from SR staff as I can since our partnership and will continue to do so.

Why do you want to be a Trade Moderator?
    I've always really liked both the FoG community and the staff that works here. Since becoming partnered with SR I've wanted to contribute more help than just what I do at FP, and FoG has always been the community I'd like to do it at. I've wanted to apply several times in the past, but I don't think I was qualified enough back then. I now feel confident I can do the job.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator, SR (partner) admins).**
    Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing back. :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    On hold, until we have vacant seats. Note that we are looking for MM at the time, if you're interested, go ahead and apply.

3. Dragoon™

Dragoon™ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Seen you kicking ass at SteamRep. Good luck with your application!

4. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Under review.

5. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you for your interest in becoming a FoG Trade Moderator. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not feel a role as a Trade moderator would be the best fit for you. Regardless, thank you for applying!
    Contact me on Steam if you wish to talk about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.