Accepted Sixblade - Favoritism, stating fake rules.

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Darkregen, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ass licking won't get you anywhere tbh, you are not involved in this case so stay out of it.

2. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    im not ass licking im telling what i think cant i do that? no? okay!

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So after getting interested in what went down here, I decided to track back to the original chatlogs.
    Here are my 2 cents on this whole thing.

Firstly, Chale apparently got muted for "Inappropriate Language", as seen in the picture down below.
    [​IMG]

Now, this mute is justified enough in my opinion. He did insult a fellow player and also said stuff like noob, stfu and kys.
    This wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't for the evidence below.
    [​IMG]

As seen here, a player named DodiLee insulted Chale first, calling him a noob and a kid.
    I don't blame Chale for cussing out at someone for that. I might do that myself depending on how I feel.
    The logs don't lie, DodiLee insulted Chale first.

Sixblade supposedly said this to Chale after there was confusion about the Barrier Rule.
    [​IMG]

Sixblade adressed this by threatening people to kick them if they'd destroy another barrier. While harsh, he did mention it.
    I do not know whether the rulebreaking continued or not.
    From what I can tell, Darkregen and Chale wanted to know why this rule was so vague/absent.
    As seen by the logs below, Sixblade was unable to explain them why. In fact, he didn't even try.
    [​IMG]

Instead of answering the question, he instantly refers to the forums. (Ironically sending the wrong link too.)
    Neither did he bother asking any Zombie Escape admin himself, which is something Trainees can always do.

My verdict?
    Chale deserves his mute, his chatlog was quite rude.
    However, DodiLee should've gotten a mute as well, because he insulted Chale first.
    He never got a mute though, supposedly for being friends with Sixblade or being a regular.
    Whatever reason it may be, this is clear favoritism.

Next to that, he didn't bother explaining two new Zombie Escape players an important rule.
    It's obvious he didn't try contacting Koga or some other admin himself for help.

Sixblade is obviously in the wrong here.
    And quite frankly, that shouldn't be a problem.
    I don't get why everyone is being so defensive about this report.
    Just because Darkregen and Chale are the ones leading it, doesn't mean we shouldn't take it seriously.
    Sixblade, a Trainee Admin, made a beginner mistake that can easily be avoided in the future.
    @Koga73@Koga73 @Saitama@Saitama Everyone deserves to be taken seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  5. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    On that day, you and chale where openly discussing on Downcorp's discord how you would "test out the new trainees" (not in those exact words).
    At the time being [30.07.2016, 19:03], I was not the one to decide who was to blame, so i tried to bring only what my point of view was on the barrier rule, instead of blaming anyone.
    Also i took the blame on the language part.
    That's why i didn't answer/finish this case, because i found it both so ridiculous, but i also expected @n0name@n0name to take care of it back then.
    [​IMG]
    And yes, i talked to @Sixblade@Sixblade about this, believe it or not. I'm keeping track of all player reports I have gotten on the ze trainees, and i added this one to the list.

From Discord:
    Dark - Today kl. 12:23
    niggers are gay
    kill
    all
    jews
    fuck niggers they are dumb
    niggers
    they
    are
    dumb

Dark - Today kl. 12:25
    fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers

No chance of getting screenshots, comments was removed.
    You got exactly what you deserved. You are not trying to bring anything valueable anywhere, other than reactions for your ignorance.
    How do you expect to get anything good in return, when you are acting like that?
    Also, just to mention it;
    I ignored back when you ran across f-o-g servers back at your time as admin, saying 'I don't give a fuck, i'll say nigger when i wanna' a long time ago. Where am i going with this?
    Stop trying to ruin it for others just because you don't wanna take part in f-o-g anymore. (Even though you seem to stay for some reason anyway)
    Just because you thought it sucked being an admin here, doesn't give you the right to ruin it for others just because you think it's funny/you're bored.

Yes, if the response was as well as yours, i would try to respond with a little more respect.
    I do agree DodiLee should be punished as well, so I'll hand him a 30 minute ban for interfering, and for the player insult.

6. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    News flash: What i said on the discord server has nothing to do with the report.

I was stating that asking for me to get banned was childish on your part. And you just >happened, to start talking about me and the report just after.

Also, you are supposed to be HANDLING the report, not DEFENDING Sixblade.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  7. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

8. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Well it's responses like that which proves my point.
    You yourself mentioned the discord ban, and it was @Oku!@Oku! who mentioned the report right after you where banned.
    [​IMG]
    If i could, i would have banned you myself if i had the permissions.

And I'm not defending him, but he is not taking the blame for stuff that i taught him.

9. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    so you taught him to favoritise regulars over other players? Sweet.

And banned me for what? I have broken no rules.

10. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And an admin report is turning into a disaster, nothing new.
    Forgive me for the tone I'm about to strike, this'll be my final post on this thread.

@Koga73@Koga73
    With all due respect, but you should really live up to your forum and in-game titles.
    I get that Darkregen doesn't care about what others think of him.
    And it's clear that you guys don't get along, that's fine.
    But you are forgetting the most important aspect of this thread.
    The admin report is on Sixblade.

Please try to understand this, whatever Dark has said or done doesn't matter at all.
    When I stand trial for a crime, no matter what kind of crime, I should always have the right to defend myself.
    As long as his point stands and he has proof to back it up, he is allowed to accuse someone freely.
    Whether you like it or not, Sixblade isn't in a favorable position.
    Yet all you are doing is painting Dark in an even (no pun intended) darker light.
    I suggest you make a reply that contains actual arguments relevant to this admin report.

Everyone knows Dark does crazy shit, what are you trying to proof?
    At this point you're just showing logs we've seen Darkregen use for several years.
    If you really hate his guts that much, make a player report and settle it there.

Also, @Downie@Downie moderated/tested me plenty of times when I was still in training.
    Grow a sack, my dude.

11. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm allowed to answer him on his "crazy shit", since he felt the need to bring it to this discussion.
    If you don't agree with me, you are allowed not to.

I also answered the thread the best i could, but it's like you expect me to punish Sixblade for something you should all be adults enough to see past by now.
    I dealt with it by talking to him, what more do you expect? He's in training, let him learn ffs.

But hey, i guess i just gotta let this one go since it's good ol' darkregen who we all know right? Because that's how it works, some people get off freely, and some people don't for their little mistake.

mhm.

12. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I got a warning for banning someone on a server that wasnt mine.

Someone doesnt get a warning for not banning someone who should've been rightfully banned.

[​IMG]

Ooooh boy.

Attached Files:

13. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Final post for real

This is a part of my original, long post about all of this.
    "Sixblade is obviously in the wrong here.
    And quite frankly, that shouldn't be a problem.
    I don't get why everyone is being so defensive about this report."

I've taken my time to read your arguments, I would appreciate if you took your time reading mine.

You're, again, shifting the center of this report to someone else.
    For the last time, this report is about Sixblade.
    Is it so difficult for you to just be straight forward?
    And saying I expect Sixblade to be punished? Are you daft?

When handling a report, you're expected to show mutual respect for both sides.
    You're supposed to thoroughly read arguments of both sides.
    And maybe it'll help if you just told us what you spoke to Sixblade about instead of acting like it's highly secure information.
    And just maybe I might take you seriously.

EDIT: Not to mention you originally wanted to close this thread half-assed without even giving the accusing side a verdict.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  14. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Let me just explain it one last time then. I have the right to answer whoever i want, however i want.
    If you look at the replies, i do answer the questions about Sixblade several times which you somehow keep missing, as well as everything else.
    You keep defending the people who started this report, when really they are the ones asking all the questions, which as i said, i will answer.
    I did take care of the issue, but somehow you are still here talking about me aiming the issue at somebody else, choosing sides, when really i just answered a bunch of questions/accusations.

About the talk i had with @Sixblade@Sixblade:
    I told him that he should have asked his friend to not be so rude, and interfering with this matter, when really it had nothing to do with him.
    He could have handled it better on the server, and be more polite and explain why/what would happen to new players, if they broke other peoples defenses/barriers, and that this was considered griefing.

His response was:
    yeah, i agree i should had ended the discussion and it was wrong by me to not do that, and if my "friend" do the same thing again i will mute him because i should respect all players as the same

As i said, i did talk with him about it, and i thought this was a case for n0name to handle. Are you done?

15. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You're blowing this out of proportion and involving things that arent even related to the subject.

He admits to doing it, therefore a warning should be issued seeing as what he did isn't allowed. I got a warning for something as minor as banning someone from a server that wasn't mine with a legitimate reason, so why isn't it just ending with "He is gonna receive a warning for his actions". This is all fairly simple. And you are basically choosing sides by deciding to argue with me and Starfish instead of handling the report. All of these questions can be answered by Sixblade, yet i do not see him anywhere in this discussion.

From what i gather by your posts, your main argument as to why this report shouldnt be "accepted" and Sixblade should receive his justified warning. Is that i am Darkregen, and my intention to why i joined zombie escape with Oku and Chale, (which was my idea, by the way) was to "test" the trainee admins and see how they'd react to things that werent punishable, but generally annoying.

16. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The talk was his warning, he obviously knows he handled it wrong and i told him so. I don't see how you don't get that.
    But fine, plain and simple i wrote Sixblade that he got a warning.
    @n0name@n0name the end.

17. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I get the "warning" part. But an ACTUAL admin WARNING. Not some "hey dude stop doing that" conversation.

18. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

That's the point on why they have mentors Dark, so they can get their warnings through them so mistakes in the future don't happen. Much why my mentor is Luigi, who does the same with me. Your case was very different anyway, he actually did it in his server, not on another admin's server. Also, you were an actual full admin at the time, so your innocence proves nothing here.

As to justify the case, Koga did the right thing and talked it out with his trainee. That's all i'll say here.

19. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And with that, i mark the report as resolved, as that's what the trainee phase is for.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.