[Project] [ZombieEscape] ze_jurassicpark_evolved_v2

Discussion in 'Map making' started by Koga73, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello there guys, back for another map project :)

[​IMG]

Still working on the ze_jurassicpark_evolved map, which a lot of you greatly appreciated on the Zombie Escape server, and sadly a few didn't
    (Can't make everyone happy).
    Now i have been back and forth at different communities, and our own ze server, listening to a lot of suggestions.

Heres your chance to have something added, before i finish compiling it.
    But, keep a few things in mind:
    No, i will not add secrets.
    No, i will not add more dinosaurs, or more custom models.
    I will not make it easier for the humans. Seriously, half the stuff i added will probably help out the humans too much.
    Other than that, keep it fair and simple. And don't get angry if i refuse to add your request :rolleyes:

Heres what i added and what was asked for:
    Don't mind that it's all black, it's not gonna look like that for the final version.
    The fences are too hard to climb. I personally had no problem getting over these badboys, but w/e. Lowered them a tiny bit.
    [​IMG]

Please add more dinosaurs. Done.
    [​IMG]

Please make it possible to cross the middle again. Now, i wasn't very happy about this, but i added a way to jump over the fence.
    It's now possible to be an asshole to your teammates again, because you can destroy the middle bridges which contains 3 wooden planks.
    In addition, i added another dinosaur running around in the middle, and changed the paths they where running & increased their speed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The electric room is very dark. Was really surprised about this one, but i added a big hole in the ceiling.
    [​IMG]

It's too hard to reach the ladder as zombie. No it's not, me and some of the good players did it several times, even with humans defending it.
    Anyways, made the metal platform a little bigger.
    [​IMG]

The ending is a bit boring. Can't you add something? Heck yeah i can! I added a toxic barrel seen in the images, which when the humans are safely being rescued, will go off and release the dangerous nerve gas into the air.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice, what else did you add?!
    You can now climb over the fences seen in the first image. Probably best to go in and turn off the power generator first.
    [​IMG]

Added stuff to the dock below ending.
    [​IMG]

Made it harder for zombies to sneak attack from the side.
    [​IMG]

Ending phone is now a tablet. Also added a radio.
    [​IMG]

Other than that:
    Lowered the sounds of crickets from maximum (10) to 6.
    Added commander sounds at defense points, adding a little to the gameplay.
    Fixed missing triggers, which didn't remove all the electric sparks on fences when the generator was shut down.
    Added music to the map (the start music in de_inferno) playing a few places around the map. This will be turned off when the generator is shut down.
    Added a few details here and there, moved some trees and some other stuff i don't remember.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Finish the surf, bhop and the other surf map first >:c

3. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I love it, i like every part you added. Can´t wait to play it when it´s ready for the server!

4. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I promise, i only made this because it was fast and easy, and the map was already done ;)

And thanks burk :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  5. Sixblade

Sixblade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It looks good, i look forward to play it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.