Resolved Jailbreak needs a fix.

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Low Orbit Ion Cannon, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First off, I know there's been like 2 or 3 threads about this, but since there has still not been a fix, I feel the need to poke once more.

Jailbreak is dying.
    Since the plugin broke, people have been complaining non-stop about warden being locked all the time unless an admin joins and uses sm_jailreset.

Up until the 9th of April I would join most of the time when people were playing and fix that problem. However, since my inactivity started, and I know that the other Jailbreak admins can't babysit 24h per day (which is also only a temporary fix), this happened:

playtime.png
    Taken from here.

As you can clearly see, the playercount basically plummeted, because you can not play the gamemode without an admin. But since (atleast I do it that way) an admin only joins when there is already a couple of people playing, that just doesn't happen as often anymore.
    So, I'd like to atleast get a response on whether we'll get a fix or whether we are just going to let it rot away.
    @n0name@n0name

I do not mean to criticize anyone as I do not know whether there are already steps being taken to repair the plugin. However, it would be nice to get some insight on what is going on.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  2. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Apparently its fixed and I got wrong complaints...
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.