Accepted [Server ban] Ban Appeal - Foxyfluff

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Foxyfluff, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: Foxyfluff
    | steam3ID: [U:1:42517302]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:21258651
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002783030
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxyfluff
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002783030

Type of appeal
    Server ban

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Foxyfluff

When did it happen?
    20.01.2016 19:10

What's the specified reason?
    Quote: "Pretty much asks for it; acts very much like a dick towards donator that kicked his ass and acts most immature about the matter."

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I got involved in some extended banter with a donator and the server admin did not approve of this. I continued after a 10 minute gag due to being mocked further by the donator in question during said gag. I realize this does not justify my personal actions. I was permanently banned some time after leaving. I apologize for the matter and humbly request a reduction in sentence.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't know who banned you or what happened but by looking at your chat logs you wanted to provoke some 2 specific people. I'm just pointing out the possible reason of getting banned and not going to get involved in this any further.

3. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    A banter? Really? Dude, you just tried to make me rage after that I killed a few times with your golden pan... Firstly, I had nothing about some trolling/baits, but after a moment you started to be very unpleasant toward me and and Lewd and expressively asked for a perma ban from this (I quote) "shitty server". People like you aren't welcome in friendly servers because of your behavior toward others players, and you look like that your only purpose is to find a victim "weak" enough to bait it into your "trolling session". It failed with me and Lewd, but you continued to attempt and started to be really cocky.

Like I said just before, I have nothing against those types of obvious jokes, but insulting and bullying people is not a joke...
    And we all know that you'll do it again, not with me or Lewd maybe, but against someone else...

4. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Correct, Chale.

Here are the donater's chatlogs and the acting admin's chatlogs.

Not to justify my own actions; but Davis isn't exactly a saint when it comes to this subject either.

Just taking a quick glance at his logs proves my point.

Furthermore both the donator (Davis) and the admin (Jozzeh) continued to bait and mock during my gag. I mean no personal attack; but I'm merely looking to provide an explanation for my continued behaviour.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  5. DavisLF3

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So, you can't face the fact that if you're acting like a douche, people can't play the same game than you?
    You was playing an obvious flamer/troll, so I acted like you was. I don't even used binds (I don't even used them on you) before you started.
    I'm tired of people like you, always flaming and after they got banned, they don't even regret it, and they will restart until the next ban.

6. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey kids. Don't start fighting with each other. thanks.
    Just wanna hear jozzeh about this ban.

7. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I will stop posting. I had already posted this before seeing your reply.

You're misquoting me. I said "20 jan 2016 19:04:58 Can't wait for my rage-kick/ban/gags."

This is more prediction-related irony than anything else.

As proven by my logs I've merely been excessively provocative. I have not explicitly insulted anyone unless you want to include a witty comeback or two. Unlike you.

I'm not sure where you get the nerve to say all this when you literally have 7500+ logs that mostly consist of post-kill bait and banter.

Edit: Davis; you just changed your entire post. Okay then.

8. DavisLF3

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm only using binds on people I really know and they know it's pure joke, not even trolling or bait. I also use them if someone starts to use their owns, so you can't tell that's any type of baits...
    And, how I changed my entire post? I just added the sentence in brackets...
    I know that i'm using some shitty binds, but like I just said before, I never use them if people don't want to joke with it... And even more if an admin that I don't really know the tolerance for this is in the server... The quotes you taken was surely a "discussion" between someone like flakez, or any other spammer or any type of troll that I know...
    You used your binds to piss me off (and failed), that's the difference.

9. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I mistook your second post for your first and was no longer able to edit my post. My bad.

I don't have binds. I did use CTRL+V at some point.

10. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So here's my two cents.

I was just playing and fooling around on the server with davis and the rest of the people.
    It all starts out by davis dominating Foxyfluff, using his own golden pan.

[​IMG]

It escalates further, to which I'd say you're guilty of the same thing you're accusing davis for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice in the middle, as you spell out "Spare me of this server".
    I don't need to go into detail as to what kind of a person you're dealing with that talks and treats people like this, then drops a line like this one.
    Other than real bad blood.

Eventually I butt in and start to ask what the whole deal is between you two, because I felt that it was going rather far with your bickering.
    But you for some reason started to lash out at me as well.

[​IMG]

Back to your chatlog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evidently, you're the party that's been attacking on two fronts for what reasons?
    Because some guy took your weapon and killed you with it?
    Because some admin decided to ask what the whole fuss was about, or did you interpret it more like the admin coming to defend him?

Either way, you were acting terribly on so many levels and now you're here telling us that we were baiting you?

Is this perhaps what you refered to as bait?

[​IMG]

I'd say given a look at what kind of a language you were driving at, it's an accurate description.
    And this is not even accounting for your friend you had over, provoking Davis.

[​IMG]

I should mention, that is everything your friend ever said on the trade server, ever.
    Is that why he was with you there? To help you gang up on some dude to attempt make him feel even worse?

Is this the kinds of jerks we want around our community?
    I beg to differ.

11. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    To be completely clear about the cause of all this; he killed me repeatedly while I was friendly. I then returned the favor by dominating him in a classic trade_rawr sniper battle where I'm actually defending myself.

Except he's been doing it in the server for much longer, as the logs confirm.

I genuinely believe this is what a person might tend to do in order play off a ban-threat like he doesn't care. (It's pretty obvious that I do, at this point).

You were clearly favoring/protecting Davis from the start, who conveniently happened to be in your friendslist. On a semi-unrelated note: There were several people actively using much more foul language than I've ever written in the server, as we were speaking. But that was fine.

When you're blatantly mocking me in conversation with Davis shortly after I'm gagged it becomes pretty clear you're no longer going for an objective un-sided approach.

Given that you and Davis were "ganging up" on a gagged player; getting a friend to have my back was still less than evening things out.

Consider the following -->

12. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That is no excuse; being a friendly doesn't mean he isn't allowed to kill you.

You can't stop people from doing these kinds of things, but Davis doesn't do it on a cancerous level.
    The only reason he was spamming it was because you two were in a fight.

I genuinely believe that this is an excuse on your part.
    It is not obvious; I had never seen you around the place earlier.

I did not favor Davis; he was not in the wrong as much as you were.
    He might have thrown a stick at you, but you were throwing daggers at both of us.

Are you going to deny that what you were doing is not something you'd expect some sort of idiot to pull out of his ass?

Hiding behind "me and Davis" again, eh?
    The dilemma here is that you were wrong from the start; Davis had barely done anything wrong - you were butthurt over him killing a "friendly".
    Of course I'll be protecting him since he hasn't done anything to deserve the harsh language you were selling out to him.

And on the last note; I will just repeat myself.

Davis is nowhere near as bad as you are.

13. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was merely clarifying the cause of the ordeal because both Davis and you kept disclosing only half of the "intro". It is not intended as an excuse.

Has anyone even checked his logs?

I was merely clarfiying what caused me to pontificate that. I never claimed it was supposed to justify my statement.

As mentioned in the OP; I've already openly admitted to my mistakes and that Davis' actions do not justify my own.
    I am merely pointing out what he is capable of, and the behaviour he displayed, in order to provide an explanation/cause for me being tempted to display my own wrongful behaviour.

14. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, you're basically saying that "My reason as to why I started acting out as I did was because I got killed on a trade server".
    ...seriously.

It only looks like that because he doesn't say too much otherwise if he isn't involved in a conversation.
    He's a donator; he's often around and so am I - I know how he behaves.

A ban threat you never received, may I mention?

This isn't about Davis.
    This is about you.

And quite honestly, it dosen't matter what you say about this part - nothing you did is justified.

15. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Again, I was merely pointing out what got this started. Both you and Davis have described the cause as "you got your ass kicked".
    I feel I have the right to clarify what actually happened when it's brought up one-sided and incompletely. Not as an excuse or justification. Merely as a clarification.

I never claimed it was explicitely provided.

Again, as mentioned both in my OP and my previous post: I never claimed Davis' behaviour justifies my own. I am just providing a reason for what lead me to my own inappropriate behaviour.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  16. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You yourself stated it.
    "To be complete clear about the cause of all this; he killed me repeatedly while I was friendly. I then returned the favor by dominating him in aclassic trade_rawr sniper battle where I'm actually defending myself."
    I might be beating on a dead horse here since you aren't apparently seeing the connection here.
    You retaliated because he killed you. You chose to throw harsh insults on him as well.
    BECAUSE you were getting killed.

Who else had the power to issue out a threat like this?
    Clearly, this looks like you're just making up your story as you like here.
    My chat logs evidently show no threats of a ban being thrown at you.

Clearly I'm not really progressing with you here because you still believe that because of what Davis did, that...
    ...no.

I rest my case.

17. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Incorrect. I merely specified the occurences eventually lead to our banter. I did not claim my inappropriate behaviour started as soon as I got killed several times. I responded to being killed by dominating him. And we responded to the situation with mutual banter. That package is the entire cause of all this. But this is practically unrelated because things only got properly out of hand as our mutual banter progressed and I noticed you eventually took sides. Which you deny. Instead of just giving out a proper warning for both of our behaviour you just joined the argument and claimed I was "miffed".

Considering you defended a person who has been conducting equally grave (if not more serious) offenses for an extended period of time, you gagging me and finally continuing to mock me during said gag I'd say I had more than plenty of reason to expect and feel threatened by an upcoming ban.

You're not going to tell me your judgement is to some degree biased by your friendship with this donator. Him lashing out blatant insults galore and baiting people in the server is something he undeniable does on a regular basis, as proven by the logs, yet this is all neglected somehow.

18. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    From what I see, on the chatlogs..

This was NOT "mutual banter" at all, you were clearly hostile towards him in the chat.

Its as if, he pissed you off and then you got mad about it then started to insult Jozan on the sidelines of your sarcastic/passive aggressive messages, but I was not there this is just based on what I can see.

19. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    judgement is not*

->

So this never happened?

20. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I should specify that the following is the "ban-thread" I mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.