Invalid GamePan, major group owner, scammer!

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Not Bronze_, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not Bronze_

Not Bronze_ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yesterday, in the afternoon, I was informed that a guy was selling his popular group.
    I decided to buy his group with 21 Keys in sweets.
    After buying it, I decided to add some of the mods and ask them if they wanted their powers back. I added a certain mod and after I gave his powers back, he asked me if I could speak to GamePan about why he scammed him.
    I was confused at first, but after I talked with GamePan, I understood what happened.
    Mr.Fox had given the unusual to GamePan to hold onto with the raffle, but after I bought the group, GamePan cancelled it and denied it ever happened. I was, of course, mad at him because I never expected him to scam a great person.
    Rest assured, I think this chat log will settle everything with proof:
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): So
    Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): Let me get this straight
    Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): GameBoy sold the unusual to you for keys
    Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): And he denied he did it
    Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): After he scammed Mr.Fox?
    Yurchik*|S>60 unusuals |trade.tf: how he can denie?
    Yurchik*|S>60 unusuals |trade.tf: if we had a deal
    Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): Can you please send me a screenshot of the trade history?
    Yurchik*|S>60 unusuals |trade.tf: k
    Yurchik*|S>60 unusuals |trade.tf: later
    Not Bronze_ (Owner of TF2RM): Working on a steamrep report and I kind of need it now
    Yurchik*|S>60 unusuals |trade.tf: busy now
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you would like more proof, look at his backpack.tf trust - https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198031126990
    He has gotten 11 -reps, and in between them being added, he <obviously> got people to add more for him so that he could get rid of the backpack.tf -reps, so people wouldn't think he was a scammer.

Do I really need to add/say anything else?
    After he got f*****, he changed his name to "quitting goodbye taking break" and traded away all of his items, most likely to an alternate account.

All I have to say about the matter.

2. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1) This is in non-Trading Reports
    2) There are no screenshots
    3) There is no evidence
    4) You placed a tag on this thread that isn't relevant

3. [Y.A] Mofo

[Y.A] Mofo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    07ec4f5195face0d08f4a25dd00fad8d.png

1fb4c4a312d379f4c6a7c68774841def.png
    Attached above is a screenshot of the current owner harnessing the accused.

1) He's getting the group to submit false negative trust ratings on his backpack.tf trust
    2) He's getting the group to submit a false violation threat to valve
    3) He's getting the group to harass the accused by spamming the term "-rep" on his profile, Which means negative reputation.

The victim already has 2 steamrep reports, Both for very promising scam behaviours which have yet to be attended to by steamrep's busy staffs.

As a third party and someone close to both Mr Fox & Gamepan, I was aware that Mr Fox had the intention in finding a new owner to pass group ownership over to hoping it would be in good hands. GamePan then offered to buy the group off Mr Fox for his own personal uses such as raffling.
    1d2c558aa657a77c87a8b084a4d3bb4d (1).png 70518615514dac501521c4bdad8f09f4.png

When Mr Fox has sold the group, It's officially GamePan's. Hence, Being owner, He has all rights to seize any activity / perform any activity deemed unfit by anyone since he's in a position with higher authority.

That being said, GamePan has countiuned to bump the unusual giveaway post as seen below
    840d2f0b8e344a5eb510a775e3617f5c.png

With that being said, This report is clearly utter bullshit as said by our friend Pointy here.

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Your only proof is the negative rep, which is all accumulated from people from the same group, from the post asking people to -rep him.
    Please.
    Go away,

5. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Someone tell me wtf is happening here?

6. TheBluekr

TheBluekr Creator of ClOS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Someone made a report in wrong section with wrong proof and wrong tag.

7. [Y.A] Mofo

[Y.A] Mofo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    O6jesud.png

Fox has gotten an unusual as compensation, Request for archive purposes

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  8. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. Wrong section
    2. Invalid format
    3. No actual proof

Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.