Condolences to our French friends …

Discussion in 'General' started by [BBG] Big Bang Theory, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom

Venom Jozzeh's Kouhai Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is what happens when people can't reconcile their differences.

3. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    when was the last time you looked outside? its been fucked up like this as far as i remember

4. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How is "this world" fucked up, if i may ask.

Yeah, people will do crazy shit for their beliefs and whatnot but how does that generalize 7 billion people, just because a fraction of people want to do something doesnt mean that we are all fucked up and should not be around.

5. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I lol'd so hard. With all respect. The world is fucked up and it only gets worse. U can't just say that it is not fucked up when it actually is.

Try to read the newsletter a little bit more.

6. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Try and generalize 7 billion people, so you yourself cant just go around and say its fucked up without knowing every single person on the planet. Saying that we are all fucked up is just so fucking stupid that its unbelievable, a fraction of people that wants one thing doesnt define everyone on the planet.

7. Exx0n1te_^

Exx0n1te_^ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The world is fucked up and it doesn't matter what you think. Humanity is the only specie that kills because of emotions. No other organism on this planet kills due to anger, envy, loneliness or just because. That by itself shows how wicked humanity is. Not to mention all those thousands of years that slavery was a thing and no one batted an eye? People being brunt alive because they believe in something different? With all due respect there isn't a human in this world that hasn't thought of doing something bad to someone, humans are the specie with the highest self preservation. No I don't say there's something bad putting yourself and your well being in front of others, especially people who you don't know, but saying , with straight face even, that humanity isn't fucked up.. that's just ignorant.

8. xxsam

xxsam Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How else do you expect me to praise the Lord of Light, R'hllor? /s

In all seriousness, as soon as everyone in the world gets a grip of the finite existence of humans, Earth, the Sun, the galaxy, and the universe, then global peace will be achieved. Understanding and knowledge of science, especially the concept of maximum entropy, with no neanderthalistic unsubstantiated beliefs (that goes for every religion) is what is required of every human to think and reason with clarity and without any prejudices. I'd go as far as saying that belief and faith in lies is the root of all evil, and that stupidity of every kind stems directly from this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.