Rejected [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Charguer PectoPoP

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Conker, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conker

Conker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: ChantySoldier
    | steam3ID: [U:1:118400608]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:59200304
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078666336
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/conker03
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198078666336
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Charguer PectoPoP
    When did it happen?
    39 days ago
    What's the specified reason?
    Hello now explain all the details of what happened and because I earn ban, if any information is missing please let me know admins but do not forbid that you can write more or fill in what is missing and if you see something missing or let me know failure or preguntadmelo please I ask this because I really want to go back to using my account and bet csgolongue to exchange my unnecessary weapons.
    Let's start: It all started when someone thymus me a weapon that had cost me quite get, so I wanted to get my arms or my monetary value by the same method, trying to con people.
    I started scamming a guy by AWP man or war but could not because I did not fall into the trap so kept trying with others not ivan falling m annoyed but comes a time that you add to a boy named "ADVICEBANANA" that tries It defraud by a cichillo by an amount of money, I forget how much good but I think it was 110 or 115 euros, the form used was to say we would do the exchange by paypal, I would pay priemero but with the condition that he would have me send a hotmail would send steam to make the exchange of the knife as a gift I could well accept it from my computer and I would pass the knife and retain the money, but did not fall into the trap either got into this account a friend of mine to which I add photos and asked both him ami.
    After that a few days after trying to enter the site and neither me nor my trades inventory was loaded, so here I unplug poeque thought there was some problem with the page and connect back to me banned message appeared, after that I d got into this forum and find a way to get back to redeem my errors and to re-use the page as a normal person without cheat or anything else, just use the product in the right manner.
    Not if I forget something else but I do not think that's all I did and I really like to use the product again and / or at least that amis friends to take from the ban because they are not to blame for my mistakes .
    I know I can be heavy but not imagine how frustrating it is and if I should have thought of that before but imagine tampoc get the product be banned from the truth, and now I'm sorry if he had stolen something that person will gladly return and to ask forgiveness both ADVICEBANANA like the other guys who try to cheat.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I think it could be unbanned porquqe an error has any and all deserve a second chance , plus I'm telling everything I did to redeem a form of drag before you.
    Do a good job , and lose in the other post I put (in total 2 more ) sone some edge but what I mean esque want to use the page over again with good ends , without lies or deceit , to help between us changing our skins weapons that others do not like us if we like .
    I can not do anything more for you to forgive me for the scams I did, this is what he had to say cows and noname Tio , but not m dabais time nor knew how much you wanted me to say.
    I want to be unbanned for using the page with good use.
    And if you could try to catch those who try to cheat . I pass to the dark side a while but I opened my eyes , and now I want to help. Thanks for reading.
    Abajo os dejo el ultimo intercambio que hice con un chico con la ayuda de la cuenta de un amigo.

https://gyazo.com/d7d18350e901389d818039e0beb596e0

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Conker

Conker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I dont think it. I dont know how can i get it to re-apeel

4. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You were never given permission to reappeal. Tio has told you this several times.

5. Conker

Conker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So i never more can apeel? well ok

6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.