Invalid Reporting trainee admin:Chale on server:176.9.0.44:27015

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Nuclearoar[GRE], Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuclearoar[GRE]

Nuclearoar[GRE] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The way he used his admin rights is the reason I am reportign him.
    At first he got confused why he couldnt teleport himself,the reason was that he changed his name.
    Before that he already had teleported me and some of my teamates on a certain spot of the map and killed us.
    After figuring how he could teleport himself,he teleported us again on a certain spot and killed us
    Also,earlier this daywhen he didnt had changed his name yet,he used his teleport rights again to escape from my team though so we couldnt catch him and kill him.But I dont think the 2nd occurance is admin abuse but just said...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It wasn't chale.
    The first stacking was me the second was tri

3. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As cheatnow said, I didn't stack teammates. But yes I did teleport only one person YoDa so I can 1 v 1 him as demoknight, he didn't mind it all so we did it.

Edit: about "so we did it" I mean the fight.

4. Nuclearoar[GRE]

Nuclearoar[GRE] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So let me ask,is this fair though?

5. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What basically happened:

cheat did tele, stacked the whole server into one place, some1 pressed m1 and killed people

same happened when I did it

chale didn't kill you on purpose, nor did any other admin.

(just to clarify)

The server wasn't really playing anyways, it all happened in a sportly manner while having a sweet disco.

in a nutshell:

welcome to trade/idle

6. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  7. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I got teleported to the pile too, but I was playing normally (without God). I just shot randomly and managed to kill 2 people.

8. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you would like to make accusations, you will probably need some proof.

9. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, I was gonna mention that without proof this cant really go anywhere.

10. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you want to play serious I suggest not going on Trade :p

11. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As I stated, the events did happen but as Triforce and cheatnow said, I didn't do those things. I understand I'm a trainee and one to be blamed but question is that why would I even abuse powers when 3 admins were online (Cheatnow, Cetru, Triforce).

12. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I believe @n0name@n0name has logs of all admin commands run, so if we asked then we could accept or deny said accusations.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why should we deliver the proof?

Without proof we can't do much on a report.
    This doesn't mean we don't take your report as a serious matter. I am very sure most of our admins are objective and we will defend our admins if they are right and punish them when wrong.

At first there should be room for improvement, as you said Chale is an trainee admin.
    If he doesn't know how to teleport it is for his mentor, me or other admins to teach the proper way (own initiative is appreciated of course).
    I don't think we should be looking here who did what wrong but what happened in general.

I have no idea how our management thinks about Trade/Idle and I am fully aware that it isn't a "serious" server. But from my point of view it shouldn't meant to be to teleport the whole server. The use of admin commands should be non-intrusive so players just can continue what they are doing. I am fine with a disco on Trade/Idle but teleporting everyone is a bit unnecessary.

I don't think anyone should get punished here, but we do need some clarification at this subject. @n0name@n0name @Downy@Downy @Downie@Downie

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  14. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not really sure why you'd want to check the commands since cheat and me already admit that we've teleported the server into one place to stack them.
    While we did that, there was no abusive intention behind, as I already said, it was all in a sportly manner, we got a sweet disco & most of the people were taunting arround anyways.
    (And I am sure you know how it works when we run a disco there)

edit:

I got the feeling that you take that a bit too serious. It's a regular thing that we've a somewhat disco, it's regular thing that admins are using shitty binds and using shitty commands. most people expect that when they come to our trade server. (hey buddy, we're still on trade/idle, not on 2fort)
    but people always complain as much as they can, doesn't matter if it's because we enable disco mode, playing a shit jumpscare, using hook in fights, using resizes in fights.

edit2:

If you really think that there was any abusive intention, then I am terribly sorry that we've given you that feeling, it was rather meant as a joke. (such as every other command we're using there)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  15. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am fully aware it is Trade/Idle and not 2Fort. And I am not here to rant or punish anyone.
    But in my opinion the teleports and/or god modes are really unnecessary. The map isn't that big to walk around and we have the friendly plugin.

I do see why the complaint is there and we should prevent it from happening twice!

16. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I wasn't refering to you on my second and third part xD I am aware that you know that this ain't 2fort :p

17. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As it seems that chale never did any of of the above named offences. I'm marking this report as invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.