Rejected Abuse of powers?

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Frank Sinatra (Studying), Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Frank Sinatra (Studying) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Jozzeh abused commands and when we tried to 1v1 sniper duel he had a pocket, when I retaliated he would constantly decrease size, and he altered my name and text in order for him not to be butthurt, could you please talk to him or something someone? I didn't do anything wrong besides snipe...Have screenshots also

2. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. SneeKeRsS

SneeKeRsS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was the pocket medic...
    And he never decrease/increase size.

Your names were inappropirates and offensive.
    This is a reason for name change!

4. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have it on steam screenshots

resize - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491137941
    Hime triggering "Happy" on me after I was talking about him having a pocket and him not doing this fairly - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491137915
    What i would say every time - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491137889
    ^ continued - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491137741
    ^^ Continued, this was actually pretty petty for him to do this - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491137637
    Chaning my name to aggrivate me - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491137606
    as long as i am in tf2 i can grab more of these screenshots and post them, on or off of your servers so please if I need anything else just tell me. I changed my name to write what I wanted during that "Happy" phase, and I changed it to inappropriate things like "Jozzeh got rekt" and he's bad AFTER he changed my name to aggrivate me, SneeKeRsS. I will get screenshots of those too if needed.

5. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ''I didn't do anything wrong besides snipe''
    http://i.imgur.com/YJf4roE.png

Sooo... Basically insulting him?

You also changed your name several times into insults.

- Album on Imgur

First off. Resizing isnt abuse.
    Second:You were constantly harassing/insulting Him. Of all the possible punishments He can give you He renames You. Is it really abuse when your name just gets changed temporary?

Attached Files:

6. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As he AGGRIVATED me, he purposely made me mad to get stuff like that out, Wolf. He was aggrivating me, and there was no reason for me to get "Happy"ed if I was just talking. He was using a voice chat, and some of those were not directed at him, but was me talking to other individuals. You pick everything out of context, like those words had no meaning. I want to talk to someone who WASN'T there, because you guys are ALL on his side, it's clearly evident.

I find it to be abuse, I wasn't warned that I had an innapropriate name with "Shame you had 2 pocket" and had a name that I wanted changed. 2nd of all he was poking at me, and poking, and poking, and poking. You have no say in this if I have what HE said included with what I said. and Resizing to get an advantage over another player that is trying to enjoy the game but the game experience gets ruined by it? Then I would say it is, if my gaming experience is at cost to him doing a command that gives him an advantage for no reason other than to aggravate me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  7. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Here I come to save the day.

So, because you're pretty much terrible at putting a proper thread in the order of how things went down, I'll help you Dean

#1 : I used no commands during our sniper battles. One resize, the rest being grappling hooks. That's one DONATOR command.

#2 . You were cussing and being mad as hell on the chat; as Wolfeye has evidently presented to us. This was during and slightly after me dominating you.
    This is when I toggled happy on you.

#3 . You started changing your name to provoke me, and I simply responded in your own fashion. It's all part of the game that you began.

Next time, maybe you shouldn't get so butthurt over someone being better than you rather than crying out "abuse" because you drew the short stick.

8. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well the point of a 1v1 is to test each overs skill by competing as equals,
    Having donor commands being used in a 1v1 although not an offense, is kinda cheating.

It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight, of course the knife will win

Also, what do you mean by he drew your short stick :^)

9. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Let me remind you what's going on. This is a forum, not an english class, I do not need MLA or any kind of format. It's the internet

1. you used a command, whether it be a donator command or a mod or admin command, it gives you an advantage in a sniper battle when the perceived space where your head is isn't there because you decreased your height. It is indeed abuse.

2. You were provoking me on voice chat and in text-chat. Clearly displayed on my screenshots I have posted and more on my profile. These are undocterned as they are straight from steam. A "Happy" was put in place not because of what I was saying, clearly being upset at the unfair advantage you had, but for you not to be able to see me complain about it. I didn't get a warning or anything that me being angry at your unfair advantage would clearly result in a "Happy". and you said it yourself "He is upset because I can annoy him more than he can annoy me" I have it in text still.

3. I changed my name in protest of the unfair "Happy" to continue talking. If I had been WARNED like a moderator/admin should do, i wouldn't have continued.

Next time please remember how to be fair with other people, declining the removal of a medic pocketing you just because you want to aggravate someone on purpose doesn't make you the bigger man, but the bigger child.

10. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It happened once; so it didn't have a huge impact to begin with (and has no relation to the report).

I never agreed to a so called 1v1; I shot him while Sneekers pocketed me - nobody had decided on any rules.

By drawing the short stick; I mean that he wasn't as lucky, Swuft.

Again, need I remind you that this is a bloody trade server we're talking about here?

@Frank Sinatra

Have you forgotten to read our rules upon joining the server? I shouldn't need to warn you; you should instead learn to do your research, boy.

Like I already told swuft, I used the resize command once and it had no greater impact. It is also the trade server; where arguably there's no rules against using resizeme during any battles. So you can take that argument off the chart.

Any arguments about me trying to provoke you would seem strange, considering your chatlog is a huge list of provocations towards me.
    Again, not a very sensible argument here.

Changing your name in protest of the happy command because you were rude on the chat?

I don't really believe you have a solid ground to stand on calling me a child considering that you're acting like an angry youngster, boy.
    You're upset over somebody over the internet that shot you over and over again. On a trade server.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  11. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It was pretty evident that it was a 1v1, nobody shot at us, Wolfeye knew what was going on, your pocket knew what was going on, the other people on the server didn't hit me when I ran through it. It's a code and you know it. I also offered you to a 1v1 and you ignored it. I even asked you to lose the medic and you didn't say anything. Also the shinking does affect this, if it was a 1v1 and the point of aiming at someone's head from a corner is to pre-aim at their head where it should be, and having a disadvantage because you shrunk yourself in size, it is a factor. if the medic wasn't there, I would say it would be even, and the heckling coming from my side would be even from yours, and I would've respected the fight. But you poked the bear in a sence and you wouldn't stop poking it, and it wasn't funny. It was all to aggravate me.

most of my provocations to you were against your voice-chat which is impossible to get on screenshots. What is the phrase that is used; fight fire with fire? Well I did, and I fought your childish antics with childish antics of my own. I still have the chat on my computer, and I could just screenshot the whole thing but some parts are out of context. Like when I called you a p****, it was because you're hiding in spawn, again to aggravate me. A warning, even with rules is required because you don't remember everything all at once, and it wasn't even from me cursing, it was because I was talking s***, and you wanted to "Win the argument"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  12. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I dont get why it bothers you so much, its only a trade server and the resizing and hook are donator features meaning he has the right to use them.

13. SneeKeRsS

SneeKeRsS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Jesus this thread...
    Shitstorm incomimg.

14. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'd like to say that there was an incident like this before concerning me, and it ended up with being declined. You dont have ANY proof that he abused in any form, shape or way.

This is basically you being mad that someone was counter-behaving the way you behaved. Check (http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/3082-dark-regen-aboosing.html)

15. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Screenshots of him shrinking in size, screenshots of him putting me in "Happy" without any reason to, but besides I was in a verbal fight with him, changing my name in order to purposefully aggravate me, him even saying that I am mad that he can annoy me more than I can annoy him. the hook isn't a problem, the resizing during a fight just to make me angered is the problem, using them to disadvantage someone else to make them angry is abuse.

EDIT: I just noticed how hard you guys are trying to cover up for him. It might be a trade server, yes but abuse is abuse, it ruins the experience for the players on the server. What kind of server doesn't matter, I go to a server to have fun, and ruining that experience is hindering the experience i'm having as a total from the server. saying "Who cares, it's a trade server" is a poor excuse.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  16. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Frank, Frank..

Haven't you grasped the fact that donator features, such as resizing, is ALLOWED yet?
    Me toggling happy on you being justified for your rude speech?

I'm afraid that your evidence coupled with Wolfeye's presentation is just a collection of you being upset.
    For your own dignity, just abandon this useless report.

17. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You must REALLY not know what abuse is then. also:

Then it obviously was for a reason that he put happy on you, and the resizing is used all the time and has been discussed a lot of times, its not abusive at all its only annoying as shit, which in case of you cant handle it, you either: 1) Leave the server 2) Start calling the person shit (You picked this) 3) Go any other class and try and kill him that way, soldier is excellent in that case.

Just deal with the fact that you fucked up, and did something wrong instead of making a huge scene about it.

18. Frank Sinatra (Studying)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    if this were to be a fair fight Happy would be toggled on both, as we both were exchanging offences at eachother. They may be allowed but it's ABUSE

Here's the definition, just incase you were unaware of the actual definition

Abuse - Verb - use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
    Abuse - Noun - the improper use of something.

Look it up next time you tell someone they don't know the definition.

My evidence also shows you using the commands for an improper use. We were going on about the duel, and you "Happy"ed me so it'd be the end of the conversation. Don't try to hide it.

And on the note of me calling someone shit for using re-size, i pretty much did get upset and complained, and that's kinda what's going on here

19. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I dont actually see why you should be so upset about this.

20. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I used happy on you after that you got dominated. I was done sniping with you then, but you kept cussing at me.
    Are you still like, surprised I used a command to stop your petty insults?

I don't really get provoked easily; but I'd rather not have someone spit out garbage later afterwards.
    Truth be told, you're more "sad" than provocative because you're getting upset over a "sniper duel in a trade server" to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.