Accepted [Server ban] Ban Appeal - (EvilS) Swuft

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by (EvilS) Swuft, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I cannot remove bans. The fact that you have not changed and still are getting banned shows that maybe they were valid as you seem to have no regard or respect for the rules. How have you changed? Are you worthy of an unban? I encouraged you to make an appeal, I am seriously disappointed.

2. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You encouraged me to appeal because you knew that some of the bans were invalid and that there was a slight chance,you can't remove bans but maybe you could actually say that the bans were invalid so that it was known prior to this appeal, the bans I have gotten since your ridiculous bans were for joking around with freinds, remember, like I said "slight chance" of being unbanned.

Idk if those are even questions or just a string of words to make your paragraph more suspenseful and dramatical but in case they aren't..

Since then I have realised how much jailbreak has played a part in my life, maybe I did take it for granted, maybe I did joke around too much (I still giggle at the box thing) , maybe it took me getting perma banned to realise that, that's why I have made this appeal and the last, Not because I see it as a chance to cloud a whole map in a storm of wooden crates, but because I miss the people on the server, I miss the fun I used to have on the server..

I can't say wether I am worth being unbanned, to do that you would have to ask people from Jailbreak which could easily be done on the server.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  3. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I tried to get you to apologies and it is finally getting there I guess. However, the people of JB were not the ones you offended when you got bans, you offended the community on a whole. So it would be the higher ranks who will decide. I only tried to make you say you were sorry and that you will behave, trying to say "But this one doesnt count" for most bans makes it seem more like "Unban me now you unfairly banned me" and less like "I know I have done wrong in the past, but I am wanting to change"

4. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Err, my ban appeal has been in transit for over a month now, I had my doubts before but now I think I have an even lower chance of getting unbanned which is slightly depressing.
    I'm not gonna lie I haven't changed my persona, after all without it it wouldn't be my persona.
    That isn't me saying that if I were to be unbanned I would start shooting boxes around again ( However fun that was ) , as Gru once said,
    "Gru: It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with Jailbreak."
    It's kinda sad when you forget your banned, try to join a friend then realise that you are.
    I mean mature is a language I can't speak fluently and I understand 2 things from this thread
    2) Do not answer back, it causes a bigger hole (metaphorically speaking)
    1) Be mature , and not this mature (www.seriouslystrongcheddar.co.uk/si...ucts/seriouslystrong350block_white.ashx2_.jpg)

So ima keep it simple...

▄█████████▄
    ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀■■░■■░░▀█████
    ░█▀■░■■░■■■■░■████
    █░░■■▄▄████▄▄▄■■░███
    █■▄████████░███■■░███
    █░███▀▒░██░░▄▄██■■░██
    █■███▄▄░░█░░░̳.̳̳.̳.̳̳.░█■░██
    ███▓░̳.̳̳.̳.̳̳.░░░░██▀░░█■██
    ███▒██▀░░░░▒▒░░░█▒██
    ██▒▒░░▒▄░░░░░░░▒▒███
    ███▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒████
    █■■██▒▒▒█▓▀░░░▒▒▒███
    █■██■██▒▒░░░░░▒▒░▒██▄
    ■███■■███▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒███
    █████■█████▒▒░░░░▒██▀
    ▓███▒▒▒▒▒▓███░▒▒█████
    ███▒░░░░░▒▓██▒▒██▓██
    ██▒░░░░░░▒▒▓█▒▒████
    ██▒░░░░░░▒░▒▓░▒██
    █▒░░░░░░░▒░░░█▓▓▓
    █▒░░░░░░░▒░░█▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▒░░░░░░░▒░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▒░░░░░░▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▒▒░░░░░▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▄███▄░░▄███▄░░████▄░████▄██▄░░▄██
    ▀█▄▀▀░██▀░▀██░██░██░██░██░▀████▀
    ▄▄▀█▄░██▄░▄██░████▀░████▀░░░██
    ▀███▀░░▀███▀░░██░██░██░██░░██

(Sorry in English)

5. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm gonna grand you your final chance.
    I do hope you realize you have had loads of chances and that you actually shouldn't be getting this last shot.
    Please do take an other real good look at the rules and make sure you do know what you are able to do and what you aren't able to do.
    If you are found doing such actions again, I hope you do understand that you won't have an other shot at an appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.