Accepted [Server ban] Ban Appeal - Darkregen

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by JuagDeag, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuagDeag

JuagDeag Banned

Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: Dankregen
    | steam3ID: [U:1:73000751]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:36500375
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033266479
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dankregen
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198033266479
    Type of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Darkregen
    When did it happen?
    About half-one year ago.
    What's the specified reason?
    You've had multiple warnings. Even asked to be banned on the forums so you could not get back to us. Now you joined our servers and started spamming. Called us shit and more. FoG is past for you. Good bye.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Why do i think i should be unbanned?

Well first off because everything surrounding this ban is abselute bullshit. I was having a chatter when Hai and others that i liked on the server when someone went ahead and asked me "What do you think about the current admins of FoG?" Where i then proceeded to answer that i thought multiple admins in FoG were massive faggots. At that point MEH took his sweet time to copy paste JUST that sentence here on the forums, with no background check at all and i got banned, which i must say is pretty stupid concidering that the time when i was admin that was considered abuse. I've "grown up" im not a massive asshole anymore unless you want me to be one. Therefore i think that a chance should be given to show this.

Well i know you'll go "But Dark called a lot of people loads of shit" Yeah, i did. But dont deny you've done the same. Whats the difference between an admin and a regular when it comes to saying shit?

Well, i'll leave you to decide whether i deserve it or not, just keep in mind that everyone says shit.

2. Another Mundy

Another Mundy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If it changes anything or helps anyhow, LOTS of people and I mean LOTS of them still called you stuff like "Faggot, gaylord, idiot, bad admin" and lots of other shit like this. I hate how the community takes a revoluiton against an admin, insulting him and harrassing him in any possible way, and when the admin responds with one or two sentences HE'S the one to get punished.

Leave your thoughts on, if you want to, but Regen's ban wasen't a good thing to happen.

3. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Shouldn't this be invalid since you've been forum banned?
    Even if, you were abusive, outright hateful towards people who annoyed you because they did something which wasn't even a rule.
    You were the reason this community as a whole was considered a shitstorm, if we look at the forum imo it has quieted down immensly, but that has nothing to do with anything.
    I have nothing against you, but the amount of things you've done and expecting to be unbanned is... just... insane, if you should've improved, which I'm not sure of since you made an anti group, I think it changes nothing, if Swuft doesn't get one (who is comparably tame) then why should you? This would seem unfair as whole and I will say with no doubt in my mind:

No.

4. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Used to be friends with dark, sometimes stuck up for him, gave advice when he was banned, then one day he calls me a retard and defreinds me, it's not a grudge, I am still 50/50 but this is an example

I don't know wether to take rap bites mention as good or bad

5. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  6. JuagDeag

JuagDeag Banned

I'd actually like you to present proof of these sorts of incidents.

Aswell as what mundy said.

If it changes anything or helps anyhow, LOTS of people and I mean LOTS of them still called you stuff like "Faggot, gaylord, idiot, bad admin" and lots of other shit like this. I hate how the community takes a revoluiton against an admin, insulting him and harrassing him in any possible way, and when the admin responds with one or two sentences HE'S the one to get punished.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  7. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

8. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What about this nice group?
    EDIT: Damnit.

9. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Honestly, not a lot since you left yourself but I'm not here to start anything. I just think it's better then using the "You got 3 Strikes and they are not revertable, get out." answer.It might look like I hate you but I'm over it, I won't mix into this anymore, I gave my opinion and you gave yours, no meaning behind it right?

10. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you want to make amends with the server, I wish you good luck, my only advise would be to make sure that you try to ignore people rather than causing more hate, it was a needless feud that could have been ignored that slowly got you to where you are now.

I understand that you may have been harassed by others but sometimes it is easier to collect the evidence and report rather than making it escalate and get worse.

Good luck.

11. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'd just like to point out @.rapbite@.rapbite, Dark isn't trying to come back to FoG's forums, he just wants to able to use the servers, meaning that the "drama" levels that apparently follow Dark will remain low.
    Unfortunately, Dark kinda ran himself into a corner by making that Steam group, but if he wasn't ban for it as soon as we found out about it, then why should he be banned now?
    As for the "evidence" that lead to him being banned, I think it's really silly that he got banned over it. It's an insult from a guy that most of FoG dislikes, how does it mean anything to anyone?

I think he should be unbanned, but it's true that he doesn't have a lot of friends left in FoG.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    @n0name@n0name, could you get his chatlogs? I am like 95% sure he was spamming those words.

14. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why did you bother?

There's opinion and then there's defaming people... Go find something more worth your time than hanging around servers of a community you obviously dislike.

15. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't even bother trying to come back.
    You've made the group.
    Insult the admins 24/7
    Your behavior.

Everything is literally disgusting.
    I vote for no.

@Wandolf@Wandolf He got banned before he made the group.
    He got warned thousands of time, micspammed when not permitted and his behavior, god
    his behavior.

16. JuagDeag

JuagDeag Banned

Honestly you can just keep me banned if you want to, though both Mundy and Wandolf does say pretty valid points. Im just trying to play with people i like, which i can either way, not going to tell you how but i can. And i've already found two communities that i am a part of and well respected in. But i find it hilarious that you still hate me to the core because of me insulting a few of you. Also, what about Faggot of Gays? People who were in that group got unbanned, so why shouldnt i, if i wont even be bothering anyone except those who despise my presence.

I am saderino. "Not a lot of friends" B(

17. Another Mundy

Another Mundy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You still have my support. I know what you've been through as I've been in the same pile of dump twice...

18. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you really want to play with people you like. then why don't you go and find another server? It's your own
    fault honestly. If you're really "sorry" for your actions, then how the heck would you come up with the idea to make a
    group and insult the entire community?

19. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    In my opinion, we should give him one, last chance.

And if needed, he could have something like the trainee period in which someone would keep an eye on him.

But if he still breaks the rules, the next ban would be permanent.

20. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Are you serious dude?

No way you're ever coming back after the shit you've pulled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.