Accepted 76561198119341815 (Lomcharton #HugeQuicksells!)

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by Bomber Rat, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber Rat

Bomber Rat Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  2. Bomber Rat

Bomber Rat Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Merndy The Meatwad

Merndy The Meatwad Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Nub

Nub Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  5. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I already dealt with these why are you reporting me? I reported the third one and the western one to Garry please check with him before reporting me. Also, i am not cashing out just getting the money for a PE crones.

6. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Getting banned on outpost was the catalyst for me to quit trading as i said in my note on my wall. If you check my trading history have not dealt with any scammed unusuals for over 6 months and this time as soon as i did i talked to admins about it.

7. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That was mentioned in my discussion with Garry as i am pretty sure i stated on my post. please verify everything with admins before posting, i accepted the consequences already.

8. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also, as stated in my notes, not one of them were marked scammers except my first ever trade with a scammer they were all alts with the last one being a very convincing alt.

9. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Here is my copy paste of what happened: OK ok let me explain myself since alot of people are asking and i cannot be bothered explaining to everyone so here it is. I am a trader who has put in 1000s of USD into this game as i love it. But over the years i stopped checking outpost as much and haven't been too bothered to play either. Recently about 3 weeks ago, i bought a burning flames thirst blood off another user. He had a level 6 backpack (same as mine) with ~ 100 hours of TF2, about 250 items and 3 unusuals. We talked and he said he saw my quickbuying page so he offered me the thirst for 10 buds. Ended up buying it for 8 or 9 not sure. 3 minutes later, i checked the unusual and the person who this guy bought from seemed to be an alt. So i quickly messaged Garry who is a TFOP admin on my friendslist and asked him to check the guy for me. Garry then told me that this guy was an alt of the other alt and we discussed the situation for a while. Nothing much happened afterwards except i kept the thirst in my inventory as i did not want to sell a potentially hijacked/sharked/scammed unusual. 3 weeks later Sirploko, another TFOP admin finds the thirst in my backpack and questions me. I tell him everything that has happened and despite it being an accident, i took full responsibility for trading with an alt for my 3rd time (first two were more than 7 months ago? both when i was new which was why i was given 1 more chance than usual). Now since i only used outpost pretty much and i was going to stop trading and just get the unusuals i liked which were PE crones, Knifestorm Shaman etc, i decided it was best to give up trading, get as much pure as i can and use the premium search to find the unusuals i wanted and offer pure. THis is my story and i promise its all true. If you want to know more about how i traded with alts the first time. It was back when my backpack was around 400 USD worth and i did not understand what i was doing. Second time was through a trade offer where he trade offered for one of my unusuals. I found out about it afterwards and i added the scammed user to try to help him out. This was my third time and i did not expect this to happen. Regardless it did and i took and still take full responsibility for what happened. If you do not wish to trade with me for fear of your rep being tarnished, i can vouch that that will not happen as i am only banned on outpost. However, it is alright if you still do not wish to trade with me. It is time for me to move on and just trade for hats i like, and i hope the TF2 community can continue strong. Thanks for reading

10. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    My mistake thought this was connected to tf2 outpost for some reason. When i said Garry i meant the TF2 outpost admin Garry and when i said admins i meant just outpost admins like Sirploko, in general as i haven't really talked to any other admins and i am new to this site. Sorry if my words may seem a bit snappy above but was just trying to get my information out without losing track.

11. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As you said no excuses, my mistake for not going indepth on the person beforehand so i paid for it. Please don't call my stories false though without evidence, i am willing to provide all the evidence i have to admins to prove what i said were true.

12. Merndy The Meatwad

Merndy The Meatwad Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can't agree with this. You said nothing about the Harvest Moon Western Wear in your wall. It's also not the same guy you traded the thirst blood with. So, granted what you said may have been true, I can't prove it false. But, I can prove you didn't say everything you needed to, which would be that Western Wear.

13. Lomcharton

Lomcharton Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I completely forgot about it, its been there so long as i never put in on market, but i told Garry about what happened when i got it ages ago, that i am sure i can prove with evidence. Also, i wrote that piece in a very short time to clear up the misunderstandings about what happened.

14. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Talked to Garry about that.
    Turns out he overlooked your previous bans (where the banning admin posted the evidence), hence judging wrongly.

After he took a look at it, he also thinks that you should have been banned earlier.

Chat:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**
    Also found a bunch of alts.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.