top 10 actual swag bosses

Discussion in 'General' started by Starfish, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Number 10
    Chickpoint

The only VA in FoG history that actually did his job. He didn't even get it by applying but because he was actually that good of an admin. I wish I could say anything bad about this guy but I can't. And you all know it too. Chickpoint is love, Chickpoint is life.

Number 9

Toxic

A very important figure in the history of FoG. Toxic was a dedicated jailbreak player who everyone "loved" deeply. That was until he was enlisted into the army at the age of 9. There his legs got ran over by a tank, crippling the poor boy for life. He now spends his days making shitty forum posts. 1 like is 1 prayer.

Number 8

Triforcesmasher

The mean green trading machine. Triforce was a very good admin, little did people know all he did was resize people and spam music. Somehow he stayed admin for many years while expanding his unhealthy collection of unusuals. (I'm not jealous or anything, fuck you.) Don't talk about fingerblasting his gf though or you're gonna have a bad time.

Number 7

Spartan

The sole admin in FoG who takes all the rules far too serious for his own good. If you even break a single rule you better know that this man will hunt you and your family down and FUCK YOU UP. His reports have an extreme amount of work put into it, only for them to be declined anyway. If FoG had kept existing, he definitely would have applied for admin again.

Number 6

Darkregen

Which member can say they have been permabanned 3 times already? This fucking guy. Somehow this cancerous shitstain kept coming back, like a giant tumor basically. He spent his banned time rehabilitating on how to be less of a piece of shit. Unfortunately that didn't work out too well. At least he's a not a brony anymore.

Number 5

Staneo

Staneo is one of the few FoG members who has attained the status of God. He sells hash to all members of FoG regardless of age, that's how he affords his CS:GO butterfly knives. On friday you better believe he brings a bottle of friday scotch to spice things up. He could have passed first grade but he instead had to re-do the entire year because he is just that edgy.

Number 4

Kevin

The owner of Panda Community, a true figurehead to be sure. When Kevin's ugly ass picture of him chokeholding his cousin got leaked, his reputation was demolished by Downcorp. Now Kevin is a laughing stock living in his mother's basement, desperately trying to get rid of the picture. Unfortunately this has already been made into several memes.

Number 3

Pudge (is fat)

This admin was never afraid to speak his mind, calling his entire server population inbreds. When you kill him in trade/idle, you better know you are getting fucking banned for cheating. Killing this fat lad will always result in him throwing a tantrum temprum, so watch out fellas!

Number 2
    Starfish

Yeah, I put myself at number 2. Go fuck yourselves! I did a fuckton of giveaways for the jailbreak community and spent a considerable amount of time every week banning freekillers. Too bad the server didn't get any updates, huh? Guess why n0:name isn't on this list. LOL

Number 1

Downy

This one speaks for himself. He is the greatest admin of all time. His work that he has done for fuck is without compare. He is not only the most humble member this community has ever seen, but also the most sexy. When Downy left, FoG started dying for real. That should give you an idea of his impact.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree with this list, especially number one.

3. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    rigged

4. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    this isnt very swag...

5. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    mate what the fuck

6. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    agree

7. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.