top 10 swag bosses

Discussion in 'General' started by XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    number one
    n0name is an extremely swag man for being able to generate enoguh energy out of his 3rd eye to power the servers until he became an alcoholic and his chakra was no more

number two
    shotgun
    shotgun is very swag
    too swag for even the swagbros like me
    shotgun is gay because he likes pink but thats ok because i think he's dead :)oops::(:(:(:p:p:p:D)
    upload_2019-3-21_21-20-54.png

number three
    faggot was a swaglord and has two dicks

number four
    me of course im swagger

number five
    FoG bot is too swag for me because the man has 5316 messages on the forums and is still posting (someone should tell them it has closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);););))

number six
    ducks are peoople too
    humble man he sits in spectator and is too humble to show his skills in the actual game so he sits in spectator because hes a fucking retard

number seven
    the fortnite loot llama is cool because whenever i need mats i go to messiah and i get mats and meds

number eight
    the blue kr
    bronys are cool bro....

number nine
    avaritia (or gay for short) has a quad dick and he they do the fusion dance with n0home to create ultimate six dicks one for every person on this list

number fifteen
    Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by 4chan. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

number 10
    drumroll please
    :drum: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :cold_sweat: :yum: :weary:

bambi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bambi's mum got shot and is a fat american he has a koala brain

thanks for coming to my ted talk oh no watch out protestors its the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. hyoon

hyoon ble ble ble Member

wow where am i

3. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    you are ganesha the hindu god of all elephants and you are number 14 on this list
    if you have never looke din a mirror please refer here
    [​IMG] upload_2019-3-22_17-30-58.jpeg [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.