Tribute to F.o.G.

Discussion in 'General' started by Taco_cat12, Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taco_cat12

Taco_cat12 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    A year ago... when I was practically still new to tf2 I met a wonderful guy and he introduced me to this community. When I first came here started playing jailbreak and I loved it. I instantly fell in love with all the admins and wonderful people that played on the servers. Every day I would wake up, go to school, and get on jailbreak to fool around with the others. I was thrilled to play and meet so much wonderful people, and the fun would never stop for me.

After a while I finally started to create a person of myself. I tried to become decently well known in the jb community and while doing that I’ve met some of the greatest people in my life. This community blessed me with friends and so much fun times that right now I don’t have a right to be mad at what’s happening, and I’m just thankful to have met and smile with all of you.

Without F.o.G. I honestly wouldn’t have all these friends that I have now… and all these amazing fun memories. Everyone here I feel like has welcomed me with opened arms and I hope we can pass that on in the other communities now. This is my Farewell, and even though you most likely don't know me... I want to thank everyone for their amazing service.

Some personal thanks I would like to express are to Forged Identity for introducing me into this community and overall being one of the best friends I could ever have. Solid Snake, for being one of the most welcoming admins I've ever played with. Pie, for being a overall helpful and welcoming person to me. And lastly n0name for creating this wonderful community. Also thanks to all the jb regulars I didnt mention!!!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. ❤Mami Birb❤

❤Mami Birb❤ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Love you bb <3

3. Kai

Kai Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Love ya man ♥ Take care

4. Enjoyker

Enjoyker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wish you all the best :D

5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Take care and GL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.