What was YOUR First Experience?

Discussion in 'General' started by Münsterkatt サム, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    friendo showed me jailbreak and i found fog jb
    met a lot of cool dudes
    thanks for having me

2. GracefulELO

GracefulELO Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I remember it very very fondly. i was a weirdo outcast loser of the age of the 14. i didnt have many people that cared about me, let alone close friends. i was just mostly dicking around playing games on my dads old ass vita laptop and then i started playing tf2. at first just the valve servers, but it wasnt long before i found the community server list. FOG mustve been one of the first, if not the first real COMMUNITY server i joined. people talking to each other, laughing and enjoying themselves on terrible jailbreak maps that barely functioned. it wasnt much, but for my young mind it was everything i wanted at the time. I made couple friends and looked forward to spending time on the server, making a fool out of myself, argueing and being a menace on the server. It was my little heaven and i greatly appreciate this community for being it and i will always cherish these old memories. Thanks to all.

3. hyoon

hyoon ble ble ble Member

Joined ach—>met alot of cool people i still know up to this day—> got admin—> resigned after 1 year—> still came back to FoG even tho i hated the game i once used to love. Ty for everything.

4. Fames

Fames Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I played on UGL prior to FoG, and was one of the people that shittalked the server. Now I don't know where to play on because this is basically the only server I play on.

5. Ctl_Alt_Delicious

Ctl_Alt_Delicious Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Was looking for a trade server, because I was just getting into the game and wanted to start "trading". Found Trade 3. Didn't really trade but started talking to everyone. Then connected almost every day for a few months. "Where everybody knows your name"

6. ChuppaChups

ChuppaChups Cool kid Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    A friend called Out on steam showed me trade #1, was about to quit tf2 but trade #1 kept me playing so I didn't quit, only until i resigned as i was getting prepared for uni and kept getting more inactive. That's about it

7. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Mine was shortly after I discovered TF2 almost a year ago. I spent time watching videos on Youtube and stumbled upon jailbreak clips. I ventured onto community servers and found F-o-G among the several other active servers. Not many memories of my first time on there, but one of the first experiences I do remember was with Korato joining the space jail map in his fly engineer loadout to ban some kids. He was friendly and the regulars were very welcoming, which led me to stick to the community.

8. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Welp rest in peace FoG v?? hope you might rise from the ashes once again but maybe with a diffrent name.

9. HeavenGuardian

HeavenGuardian Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was just a regular trader passing by, but i seemed to really enjoy it so i stayed and i really loved the community so best server ever! Or was the best.

10. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @The Acidic Ham Man@The Acidic Ham Man brought me to fog late 2016 because we were (still are) really close friends who met on a geometry dash twitch livestream (random ik) and i just got hooked, i later found the forums and i just decided to stay n stuff

11. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ma first experience here

irl friend introduced me to a zombie escape server
    searched for a new zombie escape server
    found the old fog one
    started playing everyday having great times with the regulars
    @Dark Red@Dark Red ty

12. fabasilis

fabasilis Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    One of my friends introduced me to the fog jb server some years ago.
    I thought it was fun so i kept joining when I had free time

13. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Back in 2013 An IRL friend by the name of Kickerz brought me into jailbreak where I met spartan (I doubt any of you remember kickerz). I played for a long while until eventually I donated for permanent VIP (40 Euro at the time, If I recall correctly) and learnt that I had more powers on the trade servers. So off I went. I enjoyed my time there until I discovered an ancient artifact deep in the forums, Donator Weapons. I bought a bunch and basically ruined Trade #1 for a good month by giving everyone like 25k overheal. I then left for a few months and came back to start playing Achivement idle, Became and admin and enjoyed my time. Then I sort of vanished after a while until I returned a few months ago and again applied for admin.... And then dissapeared again, Like the dick I am. (Sorry about that)

And now here we are. It's a good job I decided to randomly check in on the forums (I often like to read the ban appeals for a good laugh).
    Peace everyone.
    It was Good.

14. Fox Populi

Fox Populi Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ahhh the memories!

I was looking at some community servers after being fed up with the clusterfuck that's casual (braindead teammates,random crits,random bullet spread,obv no moderation at all,etc...etc...) so I needed something that could replace it. Something that I could play either tryharding or just casually....

VSH it is then!
    I looked around a few servers and none of them were "acceptable"... stupid plugins,balancing was nonexistent,community was toxic... every server felt like vsh was just a meme gamemode to them. Big sad!

(I always search for the lowest ping with servers,somehow i found a new one with 32 ping.)
    [F-O-G] it says, huh?
    SWEET BABY JESUS!!!
    A server with 0% bullshit,every weapon had a custom stat that felt somewhat balanced, normal hales, good maps, active community and the list could go on (Sadly it also had yperz, but whatever nothing can be perfect /jk i luv ya :3 ).
    The first time I joined we were playing on vsh_sewers_final_2 with like 12 players (i remember: yperz,birdaz,darth,horizon).
    Surprisingly the people were nice enough,the gamemode was perfect,server itself performed well.

Fox found a new home.

15. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  16. Hi im Marcel

Hi im Marcel Yiiiiiiiis Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i got kicked 3 times when i joined FoG for the first time :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.