The End

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by n0name, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Shitty anime fan

Shitty anime fan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    even though I’ve been in the community for 3 months I still had a blast. Even if some disliked me I went on pretty much everyday. After see this link from @Kai@Kai I was sad like many others. Knowing that we only have about 28 days left of fog it makes it more sad.I love this server community so Here’s my finial goodbye to the server.

2. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Lelensko

Lelensko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That's pretty painfull to hear, but completely understandable. Thanks for running the community for that long. I've had 100's of hours of fun and made some really good friends.

Really, thanks. And goodluck <3

4. Snorre

Snorre Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Even tho I am pretty new, and didn't get to know a lot of you, I still want to say thanks for the great times this community has given me. It has been a joyful experience, and I will never forget FoG.
    It has been a plasure and I hope we'll meet again in another community (maybe)

Even tho it is sad, I completely understand why this happend. Tbh, I have huge respect for n0:name, not only for hosting the servers where I always could go, but also generally keeping the community up for 9 years.

ahhhhh
    (the ahhhhhh of frustration)

(The ahhhhhh of wanting to quit the game now that your safe place is gone)

[​IMG]

5. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you all for the great years. It's been quite the trip for me and for many others as well. All good things must come to an end, but this community will always be a part of me. Also Bambi worst warden.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It was fun while it lasted I thank all of you for the many years of fun and randomness we had hope we can keep the fog admin steam group together for random stuffs tho
    I hope to see you guys in tf2/other games....
    May we meet after the shutdown again!

Also n0; thanks for all the years of you keeping FoG alive

7. turn the heck up boys!!

turn the heck up boys!! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    dont worry guys.. I will be taking over when he steps down. The fun doesn't end here :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8. I ¢um !n Pie$ 戴

I ¢um !n Pie$ 戴 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First time i play on fogg server, was Ze zombie escape. i remamber that i get ban fist day i join xD for voice spam 7days. and after that i start to feel, like i'm in love with this server. i woke up everyday, the first thing i do is open my pc - csgo - and join Ze Zombie. I meet many good friends there, and i even talk with them today. Right now before the fogg get shutdown, i wona say Thx for every thing, i hed so much fun playing and meeting many good online firends. ;((( sadd

9. fabasilis

fabasilis Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks for everything.It's a shame it has to come to an end but it was fun while it lasted.
    I hope the FoG community will still be intact even after the gameservers shut down
    I'll still keep playing on the servers as much as i can until they shut down since most of the fun i have ever had was on those servers.
    Goodbye

10. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    dogbye.png

11. Dr.Halloween

Dr.Halloween Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    For the one year I have been on fog, its been really fun for me. I have met some of the greatest online friends ever. n0 I hope the future goes goes well fore you after this.

but.....................WHY ON HALLOWEEN........

Attached Files:

12. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  13. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  14. (UB) sharpsightkill

(UB) sharpsightkill Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This community was one of the best things I've ever experienced in my total time playing tf2
    Sad seeing it go after 1 year of fun
    Press F to pay respect
    F

15. NikoS2468

NikoS2468 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    When you realize you will be out being spooky and getting candy as Fog is deleted

16. Lunar

Lunar Moon Walker Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its been an honor everyone and i'm damn well going to miss every second of this adventure.
    Every single connection, every single funny moment, every moment of bonding, just...everything.
    I'm going to miss everyone and hopefully i'll get a chance to see each and everyone one of you again, you guys were like family as awkward as it sounds.

Weird saying goodbye to my first community server aswell as my first community but the memory will not be forgotten, Thank you everyone especially n0:name for everything.

17. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    These are sad times we live in, there is no denying.
    Now, all good things must come to an end. The 'good things' part of that quote may not have always applied to FoG but there's no denying that fun times were had.
    I wish you lads the best in your future endeavours and I'll see you around, maybe.

In the wise words of Damien,
    Follow Spencersdk on snapchat

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  18. -Sir Cum alot-

-Sir Cum alot- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So it's actually happening
    I haven't been active in a while but still wanna leave a huge thanks to all of FoG's staff and regulars for your efforts

It has been a wild ride

F

19. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As a player on this community since 2013, its hella sad to see it go, I've made countless memories throughout my 4000+ hours of Team Fortress 2 but nothing will quite come close to the experiences and people I've met on this community.

This, in turn is my call to leave the game for good, with nowhere to go the game has nothing for me anymore.

Ill miss it, cheerio.

20. Krazyclass :D

Krazyclass :D Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I would make a pun with my name saying, "it's been a krazy experience on FoG". But this is too serious for me. I love this community and I'm so glad I found it when I did. Thanks to n0name and everyone else involved, I've made great friends and had the experience of becoming a Trainee Admin. Just to list off a few friends: NikoS2468, SoulStar, Lunar, BlueSmoker, Redstone Revoloution, Tation, Dr. Halloween, Nexus and so many more. Glad I could be a part of this community. Will miss this so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.