The End

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by n0name, Oct 3, 2018.

1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    fuck.

2. Laz

Laz Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Was a fun time with y'all, take care wherever you go !

3. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So much for "Lifetime VIP" :rolleyes:
    Good times were had though. Thanks for putting up with all the shenanigans from Valve and users over the years.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. [Fag] Danny797

[Fag] Danny797 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's been nice hanging out with FoG members, got to meet people who I, more or less, liked. Even if 1 year passed I still feel it's really early for me to say goodbye to "my first TF2 community". I don't have much to say other than the fact that I am disappointed with my actions on this forum and towards the people of this community and not making up to them (you know my amazing fuck-ups). I wish this lasted a while longer but beggars can't be choosers.. Hope this last spooky month of FoG will be enough for my selfish desires.

5. Uncle Lance

Uncle Lance Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    rip fog, it was kool

Press F to pay respect

F

6. Fames

Fames Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    F

7. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  8. DoomDozen

DoomDozen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    it was fun well it lasted ;-;

9. Brezz

Brezz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also one last thing, a really big thank you for starting such an amazing community like this. Really sad to hear that it is about to end man, met some good friends there. Alot of good friends. And alot of good memories, really does suck to hear that its about to end. Literally about to cry even tho it's a fucking community, really emotional. Again, thank you for creating such a good community man.

http_%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fcomputer-crying.gif

10. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey, just wanted to say thank you for putting all of us together. Despite our differences and the shit i pulled off, the friends i've gotten through this place i cannot thank enough for. I came here 2012ish being a heavily bullied kid with no social life at all, i got through shit with the help of people i met here and again, i thank you for that.

Example being that Me, Taco, Starfish, Admynco and Celeritate met up for the first time in real life this summer and hung out, and i'd never gotten those friends if it wasnt for this place.

Im genuinely sorry for being a massive piece of shit, but to be fair, some of you deserved it. Thanks for the good times, and thanks for the friends.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. cetru

cetru Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's been fun, thanks n0 and everyone else for the good times, I will never forget.

taRd_mAStErRace

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. hyoon

hyoon ble ble ble Member

Thanks for making all of this possible you gave me so many good friends and thank you for giving me the chance to be an admin!

13. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah that's cool and all, but where is shotgun going to play now.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. SparK.exe

SparK.exe Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    the greatest Tf2 community I have ever played on is now dying. It might seem that I'm trying to be edgy, but a part of my soul will be taken on october 31st

15. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you all for the amazing years. I don't even know what I'm going to do from now on though.. Not counting a few months here and there (or the 8 months that I was inactive ayylmao) I've spent almost every single day checking some FoG website/the discords/the servers so this is going to be a big change in my life as well as in the lives of many others. I've made some great friends in these past years and I've also learned a shit ton of stuff. I was 14 when I first joined Achievement/Idle so I basically grew up being a part of this community and I don't think I'll ever forget the time I've spent here.

Thank you.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. HeavenGuardian

HeavenGuardian Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I first found fog by going from trade server to trade server as ya might know im a trader. But F.o.g has this vibe that made me want to stay and i found out after a short time this was a really good server and had alot of good players in it. So i decided to put it on my favorite list (rarely do that). So i enjoyed day and day on it and i enjoyed it more and more. I also invited new people to the server from my friendslist and they also enjoyed it so i had super good time. I even met new people that i eventually became friends with. And then after sometime i got annoyed of people breaking the rules and starting reporting them to admins via !report or just talking to an admin via steam. After sometime i decided to apply myself and i was a frickin nervous wreck the day i applied until the day i got accepted. When i got accepted it felt i was in "heaven". And i was hoping to work on this server for some years and become a good admin and help new players out, but seems like thats a no can do tho. But atleast i got to enjoy being trainee on the server. It was fun while it lasted. And to everyone reading this. Have a nice day (even tho it is hard with this announcement). - Heaven

Press F To Pay Respect.
    F F F F F F F F F F F F

17. tyler

tyler Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    its over now

18. Max

Max Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @n0name@n0name make some fundraising i can give my all my money xd pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

19. RiddleMan

RiddleMan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  20. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am actually speechless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.