Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - kolgie

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Kolgie, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolgie

Kolgie Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts
    I don't have any other accounts. I only have my main account: kolgie

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    kolgie

When did it happen?

What's the specified reason?
    I was banned because I typed the words "lmao box" in the chat.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    It only was a joke. A guy was very good and I typed the lmao box meme in the chat. Also I didn't know that you get auto banned when you type this in the chat.

2. HeavenGuardian

HeavenGuardian Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I myself can confirm this that he is saying is true, As i was on the server as it happend. A guy on the server was accusing someone for hacking and indeed they were. I contacted Skeko and banned the player named Jenny. But while this other person said that a person was hacking (pointed towards jenny) he said as a joke. "Lol, get lmaobox." He is pretty new so i don't think he really knew the rules and didn't know about saying lmaobox would get you auto banned.

3. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello Kolgie,

I have reviewed your ban and it seems you indeed got banned by our autoban system for using the word lmaobox.

This is mainly in place because on our servers it is of course forbidden to use hacks, but also to advertise them. Due to this rule this ban is justified and can stay as it is.

However I also take into consideration that you are pretty new to our servers, it didn't look like you actually meant to advertise for lmaobox and your game play looks clean (no hacks used). Taking these things into consideration I will lift your ban.

Please do take a look at our rules though to prevent any future issues and enjoy your time at our servers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.