Rejected Map records not loading after finish

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by nrnkg1, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sometimes (not sure how often) when you finish the map and improve your record,it doesn't "load" at all. Some people (happend few maps ago) and admins (or donators) told me it's been happening for a while even tho I have no idea why did no one report but they said you guys should be aware of "situation".
    Can't get much proof but I think this is enough

Here's an example (I already improved this record but still) :
    [​IMG]

It happend twice on this bonus.

2. Michi

Michi Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's not happening only when you improve the time. It can happen with any finish of the map, it's just like it doesn't count the run itself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There are quite a lot of variables which can prevent you from getting a time, such as failed authentication with Steam, no cache being loaded, etc.

The likely cause here is that you finished between cache resets, as in, between the start loading of times and it finishing. Considering the map you are on has quite a lot of them, it may take 1-2 seconds for it to complete. During that time, all finishes are disabled.

Considering this doesn't happen constantly (otherwise, we would have a lot more reports), reproducing this bug would take too much time.
    As such, I would advise you to keep an eye out when this happens again and record the instances. Also check if someone else just finished the map (either regular or bonus) right before you did.
    Maybe we can find some sort of pattern.

Marking this as rejected for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.