Resolved [Surf] !keys minority issues

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by nrnkg1, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1st,if you spec someone and have !keys on,after map vote comes on,you vote and after the vote the command is "broken" since it's not showing the "hud" at all. You can try disabling and enabling again,still gonna be same.
    Screenshot: [​IMG]

2nd when you have !keys on,you can't use any other commands which can open a new "hud" menu such as !playerinfo - nominate - !top - !rank - !cp etc.

Also,think !sm should be working permanent for example if you mute someone on one map,after next map comes that he stays muted since the server unmutes the person automaticly or if that person does a retry. (guessed it was intentional but still wanted to discuss)

2. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you're in spectate, most of these won't work unless it's !keys.
    !keys works as well as !speclist in spectate, however all of the others don't because of the lists put before. So if you have !keys or !speclist enabled, anything else that causes a menu to pop up won't pop up.

It's just a minor inconvenience that can / should be fixed honestly; it's been a problem for a long time, but it's mostly because of overlapping menus happening at the same time.

As for the hud thing after mapvote, I don't think I understand.

3. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Duchess@Duchess you don't understand as why it's happening or?
    Since I posted a screenshot already,this was 30sec+ later after a map vote. If you have !keys enabled,menu for maps WILL pop-up and when you vote and the "vote" is gone,the !keys and the hud with it stops working completely.

4. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Like I said, it's layering of multiple menus trying to happen at the same time. I'm on your side my guy.

5. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Duchess@Duchess Nah,I know that haha but I didn't understand if it was confusing you that I didn't explain well about hud dissapearance after vote.

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    For your first and second point I have done some changes in the plugin, so it acts more like !speclist does. This means that the HUD will immediately be re-shown once you have voted and it will not block other menus (such as !top, !wr, etc.). It still will overlap simple "panels", such as !help, as there is no way in SourceMod to detect if a panel is already being shown.

To your last point (SM): this would require quite a bit of a rewrite of the plugin and more storage. Not going to change that for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.