Username story. Why did you choose the name you chose?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pablo The Wizard, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi im Marcel

Hi im Marcel Yiiiiiiiis Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    My Parents

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  2. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Aight, I have quite a few:
    My original one was badboy2001XD on a different which was years ago when I thought it was cool, but I didn't want it to end with random numbers and stuff, i started with 2002 but that was rid of eventually, so I moved on to 2001 and that's been my main username for a while and why my steam is called that.
    On a different game at around the same time, I was called Lazerbeamer, just thought it was cool.
    Then the two most recent ones, one of which being vularic (mainly my discord and other games I sign up on other than steam), same reason as the one above except I had a good friend called Valoric for a while and just thought vularic was better.
    Finally, I get to where my steam name is currently "The Acidic Ham Man" it was purely a meme between me and dino that eventually stuck and now both our profile pics are some form of ham shank.

3. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I First had the name “vlope” which was actually just created by hitting the keyboard and has absolutely no meaning. Just the v, because my name starts with V. I changed it than to VV and by the time another 15 Vs were added and now its like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.