Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - ☭FlyAble communist (cyborg)

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by FlyAble, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyAble

FlyAble Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why does everyone bring it up now? You admins are a joke. Worst ones. God damn. Did you ban the other guy too? He was kind of a dick too. Everyone gotta point fingers at me. Keep the others in check too. By the hours ive spent in this game. Ive seen cancer like this most of my days. You didnt even lay a finger on em. Irresponsible admins. Make a finger slip. Made it on the dip. Ehh whats the point. I knew it the day i started playing on this server. If you are that responsible. Ban all of the guilty ones. Those who slip trough the fingers. I am not the only guilty here. Whatever, Your power. Your way of coverning the back. Cruel server admins and theese goddamn files whom are a pain to open...

2. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You didn't report any player yet so how can we know they are breaking the rules?
    Also, we are pointing everything out now as you are perma banned and this is probably your last thread on FoG if you keep going with what you do now...
    As I pointed out earlier, I banned the rest medics and a heavy.

3. FlyAble

FlyAble Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am not the only one guilty stop covering each others backs. Ive seen plenty on theese servers. Ive seen people breaking rules most of my days. They slip trought the fingers. I was too fat to slip. I hope others have better luck next time getting trough. I am the guilty one. Then ban the others too. Dont just show the finger on me now. You could have done that long ago. What happened with the other guy? Did he get banned too?. Why show me this now? Irresponsible admins. I should have known that admin on the server where such menace. Well, ill know it next time. There is no point anymore. Dicks will be dicks. pussies will be pussies. Gotta fuck em all

Worth being banned. the least i can do with pleasure

With dignity

Did skeko ever ban some of the blue team?

When blue was spawncamping us?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  4. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First of all, we gave you instructions. You're just too slow at this point to follow them. We gave you proof. You've been banned not once, not twice, but this is the third time now.
    AKA you got perma banned because you apparently don't know how to follow rules. You're not helping yourself here.
    This is a sad excuse for an appeal. I would be happy to keep you banned because you've shown multiple times you are extremely toxic in voice chat, in text chat, in gameplay and now here.

Bye.

5. FlyAble

FlyAble Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As i say. Finger slip. Keep on the lookout if your that good at being an admin. Btw your instrucions suck and its the most uncomfrteble way to see evidence

6. Moo_

Moo_ me me me Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why is it that you think that the admins only banned you today ? Its like you think that we dont do any work here, just look at how much time and patience give to your ban appeal which won't probably end well.

7. FlyAble

FlyAble Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Then ban me already and do your job. stop wasting your time with me. Goddamn.

If you know i am guilty now then do it. Just ban me from the forum. Ive said enought to get perma. Cmon... I am waiting

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  8. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Watched this shitshow long enough.

please grow a brain flyable.
    will close this so the cancer stops for now, but I won't take care of this tf2 shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Let's end this here, appeal denied obviously.
    I have also taken the liberty to ban you on the forums until the end of June.

Locked.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.