Declined Jailbreak map suggestion (Ba_jailFort)

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Shitty anime fan, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shitty anime fan

Shitty anime fan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ba_Jailfort Would be a great map for the jailbreak servers The map has an open area,Lots of buildings,More than two way's to getting into Armoury , And it also has A wide Map (sorry if i worded somethings wrong It's my first time doing a suggestion)

2. Svarten

Svarten Maximal Effort Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yo, Shitty.

This map has already been in the map rotation long time ago, but it got removed.

I've played on Jailfort in the past before I became a regular on FoG. The map has some neat and diverse mini-games including a giant pool area with stuff like swimrace.

However the map has 2 major flaws in my opinion.
    1. Medics were able to survive in the water (which is supposed to be lethal) and it would be near impossible to kill/find them. They could also choose to escape with a cray-cray boat, ending the round.

2. In the mario cart control room you could kill anyone trying to cross the bridge by simply pressing one button. Making it the almost only place people would camp in during HG or HnS.

To conclude this, I would not like to see this map added due to the problems it has.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As Unboxed mentioned above, the map was removed due to it having too many design flaws.

Will not readd the map until those are fixed.

Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.