Implemented Jailbreak map suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Bambi :), Jun 3, 2018.

?

Should we add this map?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey guys, bambi here again with a new map suggestion.
    The map is jb_supermario_v13
    This map has the same theme like ba_mlcastle and also a similar layout, also one of the favorite maps for many.
    It has a couple new games, such as climb and speedrun, both are which very fun minigames. The map is overall nice looking and brings back all of the minigames from ba_mlcastle but different.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/193064

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Imo we shouldn’t add this map for 3 main reasons, first reason is that climb is really diffuclt, even for players who are good at it.
    The second one being that in blu side of speedrun, reds CANT enter, no matter what they do, only guards can enter that room, which gives massive delay problems of no admin is online. Thirdly it is way to easy to get ammo on this map, there is one location which teleports you directly to armory and to open that you don’t have to do a lot. The armory has in total three different enterances not counting the main one. There are 2 ammospots, where in one is super easy to get. And overall I think it’s a bad map.

3. Kermitisko

Kermitisko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It is a really good map in my opinion. Its hard so it makes it more challenging and fun !!! I have played this map from another communities and its a very good one !! A HUGE YES for me.

4. Ducks Are People Too

Ducks Are People Too Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Your first point is that one of the games is too difficult, and the only thing i can say to you is "get good". If in every round we only did the easiest minigames winning the round and getting and lr would not feel like a reward, but more like something that you just get if you don't completely suck ass at the game.

Your second point is about a door that only opens for the blus. When I read that, I immediattely remembered this door from the communitys favourite map, ml_castle
    (Julian didn't explain how pictures worked properly so its at the bottom, i hope)
    This door also only opens for the blus, but even so with ~4 years of experience, I've seen it being abused 3 times. It is not that big of a problem as what you want to portray it as, and it definitely doesn't make the map bad.

Now for the third point, getting ammo being too easy. I personally think it would be a great change. Since guard having crits heavily discourages rebelling, the easy way to get ammo would balance this and it could be the first map where rebelling is actually viable and would force the blus to actually P A Y A T T E N T I O N to the reds.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. [Fag] Danny797

[Fag] Danny797 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    New map that isn't completely bad? Yes please!
    I hope it's been tested because no one likes map glitchers, and I hope you can do Climb with heavy or I'm never playing it, tyty. This will also be the only map in our current rotation (from my knowledge) that has the mini game "Splat", really wondering how it's going to play with the map having the most liked mini games such as Climb, Obby, Sweeper and (my opinion) Danger Below and Deathrun. :D

Can't wait to rebel like crazy >:0

6. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We will test the map.

Given on players joining/leaving while playing that map and the feedback we get, we will decide to keep or remove it.

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.