Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-

♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-

When did it happen?
    13th of may 2018 about 1:10AM eu time 1+

What's the specified reason?
    racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    i think i shouldn't be banned cus i didn't even say anything racist nor i played racist song if gangsta rap censored version is racist then idk what isn't

2. Nukiver

Nukiver Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Basically what happened is:
    I saw a report regarding someone else "griefing", I came on the server and directly hear you playing the gangster rap song containing the n-word, which is censored but is still 100% understandable, Mild told you to shut it off but since you didn't I silenced you and asked Tag to inforce the ban.

3. ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-

♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry man but i didnt hear yoir warning and every1 was laughing on the server so dont lie here and for the first timers who hear song it isnt racist nor offensive kts censored like i said f*** is now bad? Nop man it isnt cua its censored

4. Tag

Tag Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have to read the rules. You were warned and you not listening is not our problem. You decided you wouldn't care to listen to us, why should we do it?
    Censored or not, it still is offensive. Maybe not for you, but it still considered like it. on top of that you were playing a music which then again, prove you don't care enough about this server to even read the rules.
    Also, when are you planning to excuse yourself of acting like that? You made a mistake but you're just being in complete denial. Even after a ban you don't consider you could be wrong?

5. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi Pacowsky! Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban.
    For anyone who is interested, the demo:
    I just watched this entire thing. The entire thing. I'm pretty sure there is no amount of alcohol that could kill my brain cells as much as the 40 minutes of that demo could, along with this appeal.
    Mild, our Mini-Admin, had repeatedly warned everyone in voice chat of their actions as well before you even decided you wanted to play a song regardless if censored or not through the microphone. So those are two rules you're breaking.
    But to continue on with this, let's add this.
    [​IMG]
    This is baiting, this is also using a different form of spelling to replace the actual word. Which is also against the rules.
    Now, I believe in second chances. However, I do think the ban was completely justified. Maybe a shortening of it or something but you need to learn the consequences of your actions.
    And don't worry about the other three. They got banned too. You're not the only one, bud.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-

♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ok can someone close this appeal so we dont argue any more? I dont even feel sorry for qhat i did cus nothimg is racist i said somone can be named Nick Grow or have a disease knee grow or anything so i dont mind not getting unbanned but i would appreciate playing on your server for a longer time or a shortened ban.

Ok i watched the replay i obviously didn't read the chat as u saw nor i could hear Nukiver, also i didn't see the bans of other ppl or i missed the chat thingy. Soooo idk what to say bye

So, Duchess,

i've read staf's ban appeal and replied to that but u or someone else deleted my reply and that's ok, but as someone said
    well then my boi:
    For TF2 rules, please click here.

§1 General
    §1a No cheating
    §1b Do not use glitches/bugs/etc of any kind (e.g. empty name exploit, map bugs, ...)
    §1c Do not use third party programs to crash and/or lag the server
    §1d Our admins are perfectly capable of detecting people breaking rules themselves, please keep the backseat moderating to a minimum
    §1e Do not abuse the !report / !calladmin system for "joking" purposes

§2 Chat & Voice
    §2a No racism or discrimination of any kind
    §2b No nazism
    §2c Linking to sites / other servers in chat / voice for the purpose of advertising is not tolerated. Some links are at our discretion
    §2d Swearing is allowed but please keep it to a minimum
    §2e Do not spam the chat and radio commands
    §2f Do not spam the microphone (this includes music and sounds). A user is allowed to play music through the microphone only if the admin(s) currently online give(s) clearance to do so
    §2g Only English and German in the text chat
    §2h Only English in the voice chat.

§3 Other
    §3a All temporary bans are warnings, and the accumulation of two temporary bans within 2 months will cause you to be permanently banned
    §3b Do not bait other players into breaking server rules. Example: asking someone to play music, despite them not having permission from any admin to do so.
    §3c Do not harass and/or insult other players

All bans are at the discretion of the administrators, whether they do or do not conform to the rules listed

Apparently Knee Grow is said like this ni: grəʊ or Nick Grow(which could be someones name and last name)- nɪk grəʊ, IceCream - Ice-cream, it looks like i have to be my own lawyer(advocate). These are some of my reasons why should i be unbanned...

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well then, “my boi”,
    Using anything to replace a racial slur as intention still counts and is still a bannable offense.
    You baited someone to try and get them to say it under the intention of trolling to make it sounds like one of the many words.
    Look at rules 2a, 2e, 2f, and 3b.

8. ♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl-

♠Pacowsky♠ -iwnl- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I sutely did the 3b baiting but 2a as u said is for you racist 2e i dont even have binded radio commands i have shitty mirophone and yes i played music... Partialy i feel bad for what i did and partialy not cus of the rules i broke 2 of them but they aint perma ban as i saw

9. Tag

Tag Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Racism is perma bannable.
    Denying a proof doesn't make it less of proof, you were racist and baited people to be as well.
    Intended or not as racism, joking about it still count as racism. You were warned we do consider it as if but you continued.
    You made mistakes, accept it instead of trying to play around the rules.
    There's too much on you to legitimately deny it so I don't get what you're even trying to.
    You're in complete denial there and it sure is not helping your cause.

10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal denied.

Nobody cares what you think is racism or not, rules are still rules.
    You being in denial about them doesn't help either.

You may not re-appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.