Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - jöör

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Barto, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barto

Barto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    jöör

When did it happen?
    04.05.2018 19:05

What's the specified reason?
    Racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Well I was banned for n-word. I didn't mean to insult anyone, I was typing that just because of atmosphere that was quietly 'racist' on this day, so i typed this just for fun, but like I said, I didn't wanted to insult anyone. If I did, I am sorry.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Barto

Barto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, yes, I am really sorry about this, I will never again say any bad thing about anyone, cuz this is just stupid, this was my mistake that I'll never do again. Thanks

4. Tag

Tag Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello Barto, I am the one that banned you.
    First, your name was barto at the time and not jöör.
    Second, Mild, one of our mini admins warned you along 5 other people not to use the N-word.
    Unfortunately for him, he had to wait for me to ban everyone, but seeing the demo back showed that you said this:
    [​IMG]
    In the context, both were meant as the N-word and exactly when Mild asked not to say it.
    I find it disrespectfull to undermine him like that as he is a newly mini-admin and mini-admin only, meaning he can't ban.
    That would stay true for any admin nonetheless.
    Now on the bright side, this occured only twice in a confused environment where everyone was screaming it.
    There's effectively not much to say about the context as you were not really active in it.
    You played a few times on our server and it doesn't seem to have occured any other time than that one.
    The apology is appreciated. I believe this will not happen as you now know the consequence, but I don't beleive in third chances.
    You're appeal is accepted but make sure to read the rules correctly. Welcome back on our servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.