Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - Jones

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Jones, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jones

Jones Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Jones

When did it happen?
    02/03-2018 at 16:34

What's the specified reason?
    Racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I try again but with effort.

At the 02 of March I went on 1-6 VIP server where I saw Smile was playing surf_not_so_zen. I knew that I could get 14 days ban which I find very helpfull when I'm tired of surfing. I knew this because he did it last time I wanted a break. At this point (02/03-2018) I was tired of surfing and tried to get 14 days again. He didnt want to do it this time for who knows the reason so I had to do something else. I knew that I could just say "nigger" in chat and I would get perm. This was the only thing I could do so I did it. Tbh I expected to make an appeal 14 days after and get unbanned but nope.

I'm not new to the server. Most people on this community knows me. Besides Ive been surfing here for over 1 year.

Hope to play with you guys on the servers again,
    Sincerely Jones.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Jones

Jones Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Due to a fail on my last appeal that should be invalid. I legit got a box saying 100 words or less. I’m not sure where the problem was but I could write more this time.

Who are you even? All I see is a member sign. Please leave this for the staff. Thanks!

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ghost, unless you are involved in any way with management / an admin / a witness, I suggest you do not comment on ban appeals.

As for you, Jones. Sigh. I enjoy you being on the servers. You make it a bit more fun / competitive. If there really was an 100 value limit for some reason, I can understand the lack of being able to put a lot in to it but in your last report you didn't give a really true or decent reason. Just "Please unban so i can play with mah dudes again and rek ur cpwrs." I don't know. That just doesn't sit right with me.

Another thing I wanted to point out. Smile DID ban you the first time because you had asked him too, so you're honest about that. But your second reasoning doesn't really make sense to me. Mostly because of this:
    [​IMG]
    That and I check my friends list / their game info and what they're doing (Idk I just do it, don't ask why) and after you were banned you were still on surfing servers whenever I checked your game info.

I believe in second chances but truthfully idk how to actually take this appeal since pieces don't really fit together. Dunno.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i think n0 can find the chat logs from the donator server and everyone can see that u were a complete dumbass full of negativity..u were compairing 2 servers saying that u are not wanted here..i warned you multiple times that saying the n-word will get u perma banned and i also told u multiple times that i cant ban without reason..u didnt listen and thats the result

5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid.

6 months still haven't passed.
    Please do not make any further appeals until you are actually allowed to re-appeal as otherwise you may lose that right entirely.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.