Implemented Multi Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Spartan, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Suggestion 1:

Nominating.

It feels like it is too hard to nominate a map and it gets into the top few options, a lot of the time it is just random maps that people press as it is the first number they can press. This creates a huge issue where you can nominate maps all evening, they can be good ones, but people will never vote as it is not the 1st or 2nd option and it can be hard to actually feel like nominations mean anything.

Therefore, I would recommend a system if possible, that would put nominations to the top few options and would be randomised with other nominated maps. Therefore, it would still be random which nominated map was first and a bit more fair, allowing selected good maps that are played less to get into the pool.

Suggestion 2:

Glass9.

Next, I was on surf 1-3 earlier and "glass9" came online, it is a tier 2 map and to me was quite enjoyable, I feel like it isnt that hard and should be allowed to be in the map rotation of 1-2 which currently has many maps that have a lot harder jumps. It seems very smooth and I found I could progress fairly easily into the map. In conclusion, would like it to be added into the map pool of tier 1-2.

2. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Surf_glass9 has been added to the mappool of the beginner server.
    If the population drops on this map or too many people complain about it it'll be removed again.

for Suggestion 1 it'll be discussed in the management.

3. Sabuda

Sabuda Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I suppose if you can do surf_glass9, anybody can @Spartan@Spartan - hahaha.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1) should be implemented now aswell.

Marking this as implemented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.